05 | VANILLA

A smirk twisted along his lips as he took another step in her direction, melting her against the wall and drawing a grainy groan from the depths of her chest - and his teeth stole her lower lips beneath his bite.

It was almost expert, precise, the motion of him tilting his head to the side and twisting her lip between his bite, all while slowly retreating his head and running his teeth along her skin, slowly allowing her mouth to escape his jaws with detail and a lascivious pattern to his and both her breathing. His spread fingers clung to her behind as he hoisted her hips against his, slipping a spare hand away from the touch and over her arm. She felt as if she was close to death in that moment — her heart was wild and she couldn't do so much as think.

"Looks like I made a good decision," The girl shyly mumbled the words, arms wrapping around the base of the man's skull as she struggled to keep up with the man's brisk and brazen kisses.

His lips left her's as he brought them up to her ear, biting down on her earlobe as he denied any care—a spark of pain travelled the length of her body and implanted between her thighs, stimulated and conceived by the action.

Jasper's voice was rough and uneven as he spoke, like nails on a chalkboard but much more pleasant and erotic—the kind she wished to have spoken into her core as the word's tongue took her to places not known to exist... and pleasurable highs never before and never again travelled to. Long story short, there was nothing she wanted more as he spoke than his tongue to be inside of her. "I see you're playing the whole album," His rough hands raked over the base of her neck as she shuddered, feeling his spare hand wander down her chest and over her stomach. "A great one, isn't it?"

"My favourite," Is all Genevieve managed to murmur, his hand gingerly wrapping around the circumference her neck in a loose, enticing grip.

The way the man's eyes held her's was a matter of its own—they held a superiority that Genevieve respected and wished only to preserve... a regard viciously sexy. In fact, the man oozed the two words... a glance was enough to premise to the fact he held an appeal incredibly unique.

"You're quickly becoming my favourite person," He slipped his hand further down her stomach, feeling her steady breathing against his flattened palm he held her eyes to his, his fingers tightening as she gave him a permitting, excited, shy smile—a smile of his own curled over his lips like an ignited sheet of paper, crumbling beneath the blaze. It was glorious.

"Likewise," She could hardly hear her own words above the hammering of her heart, thumping against her chest, his eyes holding hers. "...You're a lot of fun, Daddy,"

"Just as my baby said, Likewise," His voice dropped from a light whisper to a husky groan as he slipped his hand inside the waistband of her jeans without warning, his fingers teasing the band of her panties as his smirk grew. His fingers delicately clutched her pulse, her eyelids fluttering, his groin teasing hers as his hips remained jutted forward to support the girl. "...Your heart is beating so fast," He sounded oddly like a vampire from a shitty show as he spoke — and yet she was still incredibly aroused. Perhaps it was the way he said it that stopped her from cringing as she usually would; perhaps it was the fact he had a hand down her pants.

Her lips parted as she gathered her thoughts, the corners of her lips flickering upward, eyebrows quirking. She knew not how to react, vulnerable, 'turned-on'... seemingly everything at the same time. "It's all your fault," Her words were teasing as the man's hand tightened around the girl's neck, tipping her head back and pressing her skull against the wall behind her. In all honesty, she could have cüm right then and there, even long before his hand touched anything intimate.

"I'd like a little respect, please," Their lips rested mere hairs apart, her eyes staring intently upward at his, amused, consumed.

Her voice moved against the man's hand, her heart beat hard against her skin and grip dangerously provocative. Something within her was easily provoked to consciousness when his fingertips blocked the veins that ran either side of her neck, just gently. It was a feeling that left her breathless, both aware and dizzy at the same time. Both vulnerable and secure. His grip was ambiguous.