Chapter 14

Aubrianna POV

So my baby is six months she babbles alot. Me and Paris are still separated but we co-parent and we get along just fine. Today he's coming to pick her up since I meeting with friend for lunch, I met her at work. Yes I work now my culinary career is on hold and I work at a high end retail store. Let's just say it pays good money and that's why I put up with them boogie bitches and customers.

Amaria- *babbling*

Aubrianna- "Come on mad baby let's get you ready before you daddy comes to pick you up.

Aubrianna POV

I packed Amaria diaper bag, took her a bath and got her dressed in all pink. I went downstairs and fixed her a bottle, burped her and put her to sleep.

*Ding Dong*

Paris POV

I walked up to the door and pressed the door bell. I was picking up my daughter. I'm glad me and aubrianna separated cause she crazy asf and I know I did some things but its all over now we got one good thing put this relationship and it is my daughter Amaria. Man she looks just like me as the day passes by, she's the only person that makes me happy.

Aubrianna- "Come in Paris, I just put fed her and put her to sleep so she's good but give her a bottle when she wakes up.Here's her diaper bag and be safe make sure you strap her down good, or do you want me to do it?".

Paris- "Thanks but no I got my baby, I'm her father I know what to do".

Aubrianna- "Don't fuckin start with me, I'm having a good day sobdont come fuckin it up".

Paris- "Whatever bri I gotta go take care".

Aubrianna-*slams door*

~Kiarnne and Wanya~

Kiarnne POV

Wanya and I decided to take a break from work and attend to our babies. We have enough money in they bank to take a break from work. Today was a chill day and I just wanted to be with my fiance and babies and just watched movies. So I got all the big king size fluffy white comforters and layed them all in the living room so it can look like one big ol fluffy palette. I went upstairs and got king and kash, Wanya grabbed Kyla. I put in the movie "Dope" layed my babies in front of me and cuddled with Wanya till we went to sleep. I love days like these and just to think we're gonna have more cause we took off from work. I'm so grateful and just wanna thank God for letting me have such a peaceful life.

Short chapter I know

Damn can talk vote and comment

Do y'all like this book

Or should I delete it

Idk

Sorry if I made any mistakes