Markings

In Simon's video '20 painful questions!!!' He answered my question!! It was "No wifi or no friends?" He even liked my tweet so I was happy it was in his video! 😁❤️

-----------------------------------

Warning: Swearing, slightly dirty

Simon's POV

I traced my neck where a hickey lay. Calfreezy gave me this from last night at the party. The annoying thing was he 'claimed' me but I was not his. I didn't want him... I wanted someone else. I pulled my top down by the collar seeing more hickeys on my collar bone; fuck sake! Having these caused by someone you don't want and having to leave your room makes me sick - sick of embarrassment. I picked up my SDMN black hoodie and put that on before leaving my bedroom. I got down to the second floor seeing all the doors shut. I went into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I drunk it then put the glass in the sink. I left the kitchen then went to look in the mirror. My eyes were red from the lack of sleep and the alcohol. I could still see the hickeys which infuriated me. I ruffled my hair and went back into the kitchen. I sat on the island and went on my phone. I laughed and smiled at the pictures from last night. "Hey Simon" I looked up seeing Vikk. "Hi Vikk" I said with my hand instantly on my neck rubbing them. "You looked like you had a great night last night" Vikk said chuckling. I nodded, "Yeah it was great fun" I said glancing down to my phone. I looked at the picture; it was of Josh and I trying to drink a bottle of champagne together. "You seem off, you alright?" Vikk asked. I smashed my phone on the island, "Not in the mood to talk about it" I grumbled leaving the kitchen. I walked down into the lounge and got the hoodie off. "Fuck my life" my voice squeaked as I fell onto the sofa. "Is it about..." Vikk trailed as he had followed me. I sat up looking to him, "I hate myself" I sobbed. Vikk came over, "Who gave you those?" Vikk asked siting next to me. "Not Josh" I sobbed and Vikk pulled me in for a hug. "Who then?" Vikk asked. "C-Cal" I whimpered thinking back to it. Everyone else knew I was bisexual but Vikk was the only one who knew my crush on Josh. "I don't even want him" I sobbed looking to Vikk. "I know Si" he said.

We were all sat in the lounge watching TV. I could see Josh keep looking at me; I was uncomfortable. I covered my eyes and took a shaky breath. I looked down at my phone and Josh texted me;

'Si, tell me what's up. You look like you're about to cry x'

'Also, what are with those fucking hickeys?? x'

I gulped hard; I can't do this. I got up and walked out the room. I ran up the stairs then down the hallway. I got up my stairs but fell down; I burst into tears. I wish he could know the truth... it pains me that I can't have him. "Simon?" I jumped up seeing Josh there. "Talk to me" Josh said. I sighed and nodded. Josh and I went into my room and sat on my bed. "First of all, why were you crying?" Josh asked. I shrugged, "The hangover I guess" I lied. "W-who gave you the hickeys?" Josh asked stuttering slightly. "Cal... but I don't like him! I-I guess it was the alcohol..." I sighed. "I know you don't..." Josh mumbled. I looked at him, "I heard you crying to Vikk about them... the first thing you said was 'not Josh'... what do you mean by that?" Josh asked. I instantly felt sick; "I-I feel sick" I said then ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. There is all the alcohol... fucking hell. Once I was done I went into the bedroom and sat back next to Josh. "So, my question?" Josh asked. "Fine, I like you okay... you would find out eventually" I mumbled. "Simon..." Josh whispered. "Go on say it, 'I'm straight' say you don't like me back" I said close to tears again. "I don't like you... I love you" Josh said. I gasped looking at him, "Y-y-y-you do?" I stuttered and he nodded smiling. I squealed and Josh giggled. Then Josh pulled me onto his lap and pressed his lips to mine. "There is one thing I need to do though" Josh whispered as he pulled back. "What?" I asked confused. "Cover those ridiculous hickeys with my own" Josh said grinning up at me. I gasped as he lay me down on the bed and straddled me. I moaned as he held my hands and pined them down to the bed. Josh then leaned down and attacked my neck with his lips. I held Josh's hand tighter and threw my head further back allowing him more access. "Oh god" I moaned as Josh bit down hard. I gasped as he pulled my skin with his teeth. "Anywhere else?" Josh grumbled. "Collar bone" I breathed. Josh let go of my hands then pulled my top up and off it came. Josh wasted no time giving me bigger hickeys than Cal's. This was such a huge turn on; feisty Joshua. "You are mine" Josh grumbled looking into my eyes before placing his lips to mine. I kissed back just as rough as he was. I pulled back and we looked at each other. I smiled and giggled, "What?" Josh asked with a smile. "I just never saw this happening... I love you Josh" I said and held him tight. "I love you too babe" Josh said.