"Vella, are you going to leave your school or not?", my mom asked me.

"I won't.", I replied.
***
"Vella, I'm sorry, I'm leaving you, I' m not happy anymore.", Joshua said.

"Hey! Josh, it's not a funny joke.", I replied.

"No Vella, it's not a joke, it just happend that I don't love you anymore." He said with a serious face.

Ouch. It hurts so bad. My tears race down my face. "No Josh! You're the main reason on why I didn't leave this school, because I don't wanna leave you, then shit happens, your the one who is leaving?! Why?!" I replied while tears continue to race my face.

He don't bother to answer my questions, he turn his back and leave me there while crying.
***
"Hey! Don't cry because of that bastard friend of mine.", someone said while he's tapping my back.

"Who are you?", I asked.

"Oh. I'm Bryant, and you're Vella right?", Bryant replied to my question.

"Yea. I'm Vella, how did you know?", I said.

He ignored my question and simply said, "come, I'll walk you home."
***
"Thank you for the company Bryant." I said.

"No problem when it comes to you Vella." He replied.

"So? Friends?", I asked.

"Really? Friends!", he replied then we shook our hands.
***
2 months after my break up with Joshua...

2 months since I met Bryant.
***
"Can I court you?", Bryant asked me.

"You can.", I replied.
***
"Iloveyou Vella, don't leave me huh. I would die if you leave me. Iloveyou so much.", he said with the most sweetest and and serious tone of him.

"Iloveyou too Bryant, I will never leave you, I promise.", I replied.

I'm so lucky to have Bryant by my side, I really love him. And I can tell I never really have been inlove before.
***
3 months of courting, 3 months of waiting and I am about to say "yes" to Bryant. :)
***
"Sorry Vella.", Bryant said out of nothing.

"Why? What for?", I asked.

"I'm not happy anymore.", I'm leaving you.", He said without looking at me.

"No! Why?", I asked while tears escaped my eyes and starts to stream down my face.

"I don't know. Maybe I just fell out of love to you.", He said.

I grabbed his arm. "You fell out of love? That fast?", I asked.

"Yeah.", He said but didn't dared to look at me.

He turned his back and walk away.

I watch him leave me till he disappear on the end of the street. I'm still crying so hard. I really can't believe the he leave me.
***
If an exsistence without me is such a fearful one, why did he leave me to live an existence without him?

Ohh. I remembered, He never promised not to leave me. :(