The Travel.

7 months since Bryant left me, but I still can't move on..

I miss him..

He is my first love that I thought would be the last, but he left me..
***
It hurts so bad.

I wanted to die.

I wish that I never really met Bryant.

I wish that I can go back to that day where I need to choose between leaving that school or not. To the day where I would let him hurt me..
***
One day, I was crying to sleep when I heard a voice asking me to go out..

I get out..

surprised, that no one is there, but instead I saw a light.

Then I heared a voice saying.

"When you enter that light you can travel around time, either on the past, or in the future, you can do what you wan't, or change anything that you like to change."
***
I entered the light and go to past.

To the day where I need to decide if I'm going to stay to that school and be with Joshua who would leave me, and meet Bryant that would be my first love but would also leave me as time passes, or will I choose to leave that school and try to have a long distance relationship with Joshua, but everythings will still be a big question mark.
***
"Vella, are you going to leave your school or not?", my mom asked me.

"I won't.", I replied.

Arg! For the second time, I said those freaking words. But it's just that, I feel like that I can't leave Joshua..
***
"Vella, I'm sorry, I'm leaving you, I' m not happy anymore.", Joshua said.

It's even more painful hearing those words the second time.

"Hey! Josh, it's not a funny joke.", I replied.

"No Vella, it's not a joke, it just happend that I don't love you anymore." He said with a serious face.

Shit. It hurts. But what can I do? I choose this track.

Ouch. It hurts so bad. My tears race down my face. "No Josh! You're the main reason on why I didn't leave this school, because I don't wanna leave you, then shit happens, your the one who is leaving?! Why?!" I replied while tears continue to race my face.

He don't bother to answer my questions, he turn his back and leave me there while crying.

"Do you wan't you change anything?", I heard the voice asked me.

"No, I don't want to.", I replied.
***
I can't change anything.. Because when that opportunity comes when I can change anything everything seems perfect and I can't change anything either it's painful, or a delightful moment.

A tear escaped my eye. I found myself crying, because of what? I don't know.