What?

I can't believe that just happened. I just got asked out by a really cute guy and I don't even understand what I just did.

I turn around, thinking he ment to ask someone behind me, but nobody was there.

"Me?" I asked him, still trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Yeah. I like you. You're not like any other girl I've met before." Okay this is weird.

"Uhhh..."

And then I left.

Oh god what did I just do? I mean he's cute and a nerd as well. I just...freaked out I think.

I plop on my bed after being at the mall all day with Annabelle. We didn't get home til almost 6 cause Annabelle wanted to go in every store in the mall. I did get plenty if disney clothes though. I got a cute stitch back pack and a bunch if tshirts with different characters on them. We also stopped by bath and body works and I got plenty of vanilla scented shower gel and lotion and germx and body spray.

After laying on my bed for maybe ten minutes my phone lights up.

Unknown: hey it's Lucas

Huh? How'd he get my number?

Me:how do you have my number?

Lucas:your friend gave it to me when you walked away.

Of course.

Lucas:that offer for dinner is still open. Wanna join me?

I imedeatly get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Should I go? I text Annabelle first.

Me:that guy from the mall still wants me to go on a date with him. Should I go??

Annabelle:duh! He really likes you and you like him!!!!

Oh fun.

I text Lucas back after 5 minutes or so.

Me:okay I'll go. Text me when and where.

I toss my phone back on my bed and go into the bathroom. I grab a makeup wipe and wipe off my face as my phone dinged again.

Lucas: Olive Garden at 6 tomarrow?

Well he's good. I love Italian food.

Me:okay. See you then.

I change into some Star Wars sweatpants and a white TShirt I found on top of my dresser and walk downstairs to eat dinner. I pop two hot pockets in the microwave and move to the couch. I switch on Apple TV and pull up Netflix. I search for men in black 3 witch is sadly not on there, so I watch last man standing. After the microwave beeps I take them out and grab a diet coke from the fridge. I lay across the couch and watch my show and eat. Sadly I get interrupted by a FaceTime call from Annabelle.

"Details," she said after it connected us.

"He just taking me out to dinner tomorrow. It's not a big deal. I've been on plenty of dates." Okay that's a lie. More like two and one boy was gay who was still figuring himself out. I don't have the best luck with guys. At all.

"I'm coming over tomorrow to help you get ready. I'll be over by 4." She hung up after that.

I finished watching my show and passed out on the couch.