Team Kakashi!

I was called up to Lady Tsunade’s office, first thing in the morning to discuss what team I would be in and let me tell you before I begin. I am NOT a morning person.

         I didn’t even get what all the fuss was about anyway. Couldn’t the Lady call me to come at more of a sane hour in the morning? I thought I’d bring the topic up at breakfast; yeah...My mum wasn’t pleased.

      “How could you say that, Miki? She’s one of the legendary Sanin.”

   I looked at her with a blank face. “Yeah, a hundred years ago. I couldn’t care less about the old woman.”

    By that time my Mum’s mouths was going up and down like a fish, probably my cue to get my coat make a quick escape.

       After a full body workout, getting to the damn Hokage’s office, I knocked on the door.

   “Come in.” a voice called. I opened the door and walked in.

     A young woman with brown hair, wearing a blue kimono holding a pig. Wait a pig? Smiled at me. “Nice to meet you, my names Shizune take a seat.”

    I sat down, in the seat in front of the Lady Hokage. A tall lady with long blonde hair and stern expression, tapping a paper with her pen.

      “You must be Miki Kowashima, I’m guessing.” She said.

      I nodded my eyes, transfixed on the paper in front of her. I recognized the messy, loopy handwriting straight away. OH GOD, please don’t tell me she was reading my written interview sheet. I was so dead, like as in poof in the air gone.

        I watched her expression, waiting for her to immediately classify me as a trouble maker but she did something I would have never thought and began laughing.

  “You’re quite the lively one aren’t you?” She chuckled.

      The grip on my chair loosened, and my hands changed from blue to normal. Was this lady crazy or what?

    “Say Miki, what do you want to be when your older.” Lady Tsunade asked.

     My jumpy nerves relaxed, ah a nice and easy question. “Well that’s easy; I want to be the most powerful Kunoichi that makes history in the ninja world.” I said with a satisfied nod.

    “Very well then, I think I’ve already decided what team you’re going to be in.”

    “Really.” I said eagerly.

   Nodding she got up and walked to a nearby window. “For heaven’s sake Kakashi you’ve been up there half the night, reading that damn book of yours. Come out here and meet your new team member.”

    A blundering silver haired dude climbed in from the roof. “Sorry, about that. It’s just the views so good up there.” He said to Lady Tsunade. His eyes moved to me and he snapped his book shut, as if he was scared to reveal its content.

    “Hi, I’m Kakashi welcome to the team.” He said.

      Without turning back a small smile formed on his lips. “Naruto! Sakura! Why don’t you come inside and meet your new team mate.”

   Something moved in the bushes outside and I heard someone mutter, “Busted”. A second later Naruto the boy from yesterday and a girl that had an obsession with everything pink walked in.

  Naruto laughed awkwardly when he saw Lady Tsunade’s face. “We were just checking in on our favourite sensei, right Sakura.”

    Lady Tsunade stayed stone cold.

  “Welcome to the team!” Sakura blurted out, trying to change the subject.” I’m Sakura Haruno nice to meet you.”

  “Hi, I’m Miki Kowashima.” I replied.

     Naruto smiled when he recognized me, took his time didn’t he.

   “Hi, Miki looks like you’ll be joining Team Kakashi.” He said. I couldn’t help but notice a slight coldness in his tone.

  “Well that’s sorted.” Lady Tsunade said, sitting back down. “From now on, Miki Kowashima will be taking the place of Sasuke Uchiha.”

   “Who’s this Uchiha dude?” I asked.

    Naruto and Sakura drooped their heads dramatically as if I’d told them it was the end of the world.

   “Looks like even the mention of Sasuke’s name, still upsets them.” Kakashi muttered to himself, he turned to me. “He used to be their old team mate but he left.”

  Lady Tsunade rolled her eyes. “Your ninja stand tall; don’t let something like that bring you down. You never know, maybe with Miki on the team she’ll be able to help find your lost comrade.”

    Naruto and Sakura instantly looked up at the sound of hope. I was itching to find out more of this Sasuke guy, but decided to pester them later.

  “Now listen up.” Lady Tsunade said. “I’ve organised you three to fight, against someone. To test out your skills and to prove that Miki is worthy enough to be in your team.”

   “But we beat Kakashi yesterday.” Naruto moaned.

    Sakura stomped on his foot. “He’s just kidding, so who are we up against.”

       I heard the whistling of the wind, and the window instantly opened. “The one the only, the magnificent Toad sage!” A guy yelled. First impressions, the guy was nuts. Who the hell jumped in threw the window. He was tall and strong and hard a manic expression.

   “Pervy Sage!” Naruto said.

      “Oh brother.” I said under my breath.