005

|| Please vote and comment , I'd really appreciate if I get some comments on here to tell me how I do. || 

I yawned , stretching my body as I walked up the steps to my apartment. It's been a very long day , all I wanted to do is go sleep with my baby. But of course , I can't do that. Soon as I get to my door there goes papa bear and the two cubs standing there. That ruined my whole mood , I did not have the time today. Plus, Khasi was in there more than likely not dressed. "We got business to talk about. "

"What kind of business ?" I asked , pulling my keys out and unlocking the door. I peeked inside , Khasi sitting on the couch with his shirt off watching the game. It was bags of pills across the table , indicating that he was checking what he had to sell. I huffed softly. "Hold on." I walked inside , shutting and locking the door.

"Babe , my dad and brothers are here. Please get this up and take it to the room real quick. "

"Why you ain't call me to tell me they was coming ? I could've gotten off my break earlier. " He mumbled , stuffing the stuff into the duffel

"I didn't know about their visit. It was a surprise , so don't bitch about it just go in the room." He glared at me before going into the room, shutting the door.

I dropped my purse onto the couch , turned the television off then went to open the door. They walked inside , taking a seat on the couches while I stood there with my arms crossed over my chest. Ashton looked around a little before turning his attention to me.

"We've been getting some suspicious words about ya boy. The streets been talking and you know when they talk we have to take heat. " My father informed me. "But you one of my princesses and I can't  just murk some nigga you seem to love. So let me know what's going on with you and him so I know how to take action. "

"He's probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He makes me feel good inside , ya know ? We've been dating for almost a year and we've known each other since high school. He really is my best friend and I'm falling in love with him.." I admitted. "What have y'all been hearing ?"

My brothers looked at each other then at my father. "Nothing you have to worry about. We just have to keep eyes on y'all. " Ashton added.

"I don't like this.. Y'all would tell me if I'm fucking with somebody that's suspect right ?"

"Yes baby girl. He wouldn't be hiding out in your room if he was a suspect. I'd be holding his head in my hand right now. You know how daddy is." My father spoke sternly and by the look on his face , I knew he was serious.

"Okay... well can I please get out of these clothes and relax ? I had a long day working with mommy and I need some sleep. I'll come by the warehouse to see you later Kas okay ?"

"I'm not going to be there tonight. I have some things for handle. Dad and Ash are leaving town tomorrow so I'm on watch. So everything I need to do has to be finished today. " Kassir  explained.

"Okay, love you guys, get out."  They all sucked their teeth but proceeded to walk out, not before kissing my forehead. Ashton stopped walking and turned to me when theystarted going down the steps. "What's wrong?" 

"Kashmere is planning on running away.. Please.. talk to her. Y'all argue but you're still the big sister."  He was right and i hated it. I am the older one but I just don't want her to be extra with me. 

"Where is she going to be tonight?" I questioned. 

"Most likely sitting in her room debating on where she's going to go. She thinks I'm dumb, I'm missing 5k out my safe. I'm not gone snap on her or anything. " 

"Don't, I'll give you the money back from out mines when I get my money from mommy." 

Of course now I'm going to have to suck it up and stop acting like the younger sister. I have to actually try to have a normal conversation with Kashmere. It's not going to be easy, but I have no choice now.

Rachel 

Keeping the baby by myself all the time becomes very stressful. I don't think Ashton is seeing that yet, he thinks i'm going to just be doing this alone. I knew what I was getting myself into with him but I still did it anyways. I can't lie, him never being around is the reason I cheated on him before. I am in love with Ashton, I don't think I can keep being dumb for him. Honestly, I don't want to be like Ashley. She doesn't tell me about much her and King went through, but they've been through a lot. They still to this day argue about shit from years ago. I don't want to have to do that with the father of my children. Or lose him to the streets. By death or a jail cell. 

Camille thinks I'm over exaggerating when I tell her about how I feel. She's the one who wants to be dumb and crush on a nigga who doesn't want her. She's been having a crush on Athea's boyfriend before they got together. She thinks he's going to randomly like her and leave Athea for her. Just because Camille dresses slutty around him doesn't mean he is going to leave his girl. Trust me, Athea's my heart, we are close. I love my sister but you can't love someone who loves someone else. I see the way Khasi looks at that girl... He loves her.

"Mama." AJ crawled across the bed, climbing into my lap. I'm such an in the house female I swear. It's crazy, all my baby and I do is stay in the house. We go out sometimes, but it's mainly out the city. Since daddy doesn't play that. 

"Hi stinka butt." A smile spread across my lips as I wrapped him up in my arms. I peppered kisses all over his chubby cheeks. 

The door swung open. Ashton walked inside pulling his shirt off his body then throwing it onto the floor. Like always with his dirty ass. He went right to the closet, emptying his pockets then closing the door back. He put the lock on the closet so the baby couldn't get inside. Since that's where he also keeps the guns at when he's home. His attention turned to me as his lips got dampened by the saliva from his tongue. 

"Hey baby girl." He came over dropping on the bed next to me. "You aight?" 

"Yes, I'm okay Ashton. Aren't I always?"  The little attitude I didn't want to come out did anyways. He simply nodded his head, grabbing the baby from me. He kissed his head, talking to him as he left out the room. 

Twenty minutes later he came back into the room, shutting and locking the door. He didn't have the baby with him and i knew what was about to have to go on. He came over, climbing into the bed and pushing me back against the pillows. I dropped my phone, watching him remove the shorts I was wearing. Nervously, I bit the side of my bottom lip. 

Ashton was the best sexual partner I've ever had. He's the one of the three I've been with.. Crazy thing is... he only knows about one of them. I let him think he took my virginity but he didn't.. His best friend did.. I don't know if I should tell him because it was a long time ago. We were arguing a lot.. I've been debating for a couple years.