Chapter 4- The Beginning of My Dreams

Today in class we did the transformation justu which was easy enough, but I wonder what happen when Naruto did his part, since Iruka yelled at him. Anyway when it was my turn, I went up to the front, did the hand signs and turned into you big bro Neji. Hinata gasped at who I turned into.
" In my old village, I searched up powerful clans and his face came. This was when I wasn't blind, but I thought he looked really cool so I transformed into him from memory," I quickly thought up. Iruka nodded skeptically. Everyone went and then it was time to go home. I went to the Hokage office first to find out where I would live. There weren't any more apartments left, so the Hokage said he would send for someone for me to live with. It ended up being Neji's Sensei. I could tell because of his loud voice. After a small explanation, Gai took me to his house. He made me ride on his back, and it was really fun. Although, there was one time where I almost fell off, because Gai almost forgot I was there because he was really excited about running. Well anyway, we made it to his house in one piece, but probably in a mess. I think the bandages from around my eyes fell off at some point, oh well. He led me inside and to a room.
" I had someone from my team decorate your room for you. It has black and blue walls, a queen-sized bed, with green comforters. There is a small gray, drawer compartment on the right side of the bed, and a walk in closet in front of it. The bathroom is to the right of your bedroom, and I'm across the hall to the left. I will let you settle in and then I'm having a student of mine, Neji, come over to take you clothes shopping. If you have any questions just ask," Gai explained. I nodded.
" I'm fine for now, no questions. Thank you for letting me stay with you," I said and did a small bow. He squealed and screamed " SO YOUTHFUL " and ran out of the room and is probably running all around Konoha now. I heard a knock on the door, and someone coming in. I stepped out of the room and felt Neji's chakra. I made sure nobody was nearby, dragged him inside to my room, made sure no one could see us, and then glomped him. (Heh, glomped, that's a funny word don't you think).
" I missed you so much Big Brother," I whispered. I hugged back and said he missed me too. After our little sibling moment, we went to a clothing store. I asked Neji to get me a bunch of mesh shirts, black, gray, and red tank tops, few pairs of black, gray,and navy blue, baggy pants, pair of dark green combat boots, three pairs of black and red arm warmers, and two pairs of white, leather, fingerless gloves. Then asked him to get boxer-briefs ( the ones for girls ) in secret because, I cannot wear boys' underwear, it would feel too weird. After all that we went to the weapons shop. We saw a teammate of Neji's, Tenten, and Neji asked if she could help me with weapons while Neji took my clothes to Gai's house. Tenten agreed because she was obsessed with weapons. I wanted to look for a scythe, because my mom secretly trained me too use one before she died on a mission. ( Please forgive me if I'm getting any info wrong I just want to do this story my own way. So if you're wondering why I'm getting facts wrong that's why. Also I know that Hiashi is actually Hinata's dad but I'm to lazy to change it and I also don't know Neji's dads's name so yeah. If you want me to change it I will).
" Hello Tenten, I'm looking for a scythe. Can you lead to where they are?" I asked. She nodded excitedly because she's never worked with a scythe before. When we got there I did a jutsu that allowed me to see. I looked over the scythes quickly. Then I see this black and green one. ' Perfect,' I thought. I grabbed it then released the jutsu. The Tenten led me to the counter and I paid for it. We left the shop, and walked to Gai's house. I was feeling really lightheaded.
" Hey Ren? I noticed that you where looking at the scythes pretty easily, even though you're blind. Why is that?" Tenten asked.
" Oh I performed a justu that allows me to see. The only downside is that it takes up a lot of your chakra. It's probably why I'm walking so sluggishly," I replied and then I fainted. I could hear Neji calling out my alias and the sound of metal hitting the ground ( her scythe ) before completely blacking out.

Hallo my lovely readers. I want to say sorry for not updating in forever. I was lazy and procrastinating a bunch. I was also kinda focusing a bit on my other stories ish. So sorry about that. So I Hope you enjoyed this chapter mew,
Your weird, otaku author,
Nashi