Chapter 4

WARNING: Violence/Verbal Violation

After school ended, Tweek made his way to Stark's Pond.

He set his backpack down beside a bench after he took a seat. Tweek pulled a small sketchpad out before he started to sketch some trees. Tweek drowned out the noise of children running around and the conversations of adults. Someone walked up behind Tweek and looked over his shoulder. Tweek was pushed harshly off the bench.

Tweek landed on his stomach and scrambled to quickly sit up. He looked behind him to see none other than Eric Cartman. Eric walked over, his footsteps heavy in the snow.

He grabbed a fistfull of Tweek's knotted hair and pulled so Tweek was looking up at him. Eric smirked. "This is a nice sight. Too bad it's here and not a bedroom" Cartman chuckled and gently patted Tweek's cheek before smacking him.

Tweek grunted and looked up at Cartman before spitting some blood from his lip at him. Cartman scoffed and punched Tweek in the face. There was a soft crunch, and soon blood started to flow out of Tweek's nose.

Cartman smiled and yanked Tweek's head into the snow. He let go of his hair and crossed his arms. Tweek sat up and looked at him. "Fuck you.." Tweek's voice trembled as he spoke. Eric laughed loudly. "Not here, sweetheart!" Eric roughly ruffled Tweek's hair. Tweek gagged at the words Eric spoke. Cartman bent down to Tweek's level and gently kissed his cheek. Tweek quickly got up and grabbed his stuff, not bothering to look back at the boy that terrorized him.

He ran to his house and fumbled with his keys. Once he unlocked the door, he quickly got in and slammed the door. He rested his back against the door and slid down. He covered his face with his hands. He started shaking and soon loud sobs echoed through his house.

After a few hours, Tweek's sobs turned into sniffles and he stopped shaking, going back to his occasional twitch. He got up and went to the upstairs bathroom. He looked into the mirror and took in a sharp breath. The skin around and on his nose was bruised.

There was dried blood on his lips and on his nose. He didn't feel the pain when it happened, but now he could feel every ounce of pain. He quickly wet a rag and started to carefully wash off the blood. He winced at the soft touch and thought about how he would hide this. He opened a drawer and rummaged around. His hand felt over a glass bottle. He pulled it out and looked at it. He identified it as his mom's concealer. He opened it and slowly started to put it on to cover the bruising.