Moving in with the chicks!

Hi, I'm Soushi, I'm 17 and I'm going to be moving into this school dorm for my new school. I have never really been to real school just home scholed. I also heard another person was moving in. So I finally made it to the dorm, surprised there was four cars there. I parked next them and started to bring my boxes inside. When I was walking I suddenly bumped into some one. "oh I'm so sorry, let me help you!" I told her I was fine by myself. I then find room 4 that's my room. I was thinking was that the person moving in. She is very pretty, I couldn't stop thinking about that. I hear a bang on the door so I open it up and it's this white haired male. I said hello he just winked at me. "what class are you in?" I asked him hopeing for a god response. "class 3e!" We had the same class it was weird to me for some reason. Someone then knocks on the door. "hello who is there?" he just yelled and looked through the peep hole. "it's Lillian your roommate!!!" It was a big room maybe five or six people could stay in in it lots of rooms. "come in miss!!!" she came in with three box's in her hands and also looking at her phone. "umm miss you need help with the box's?" she look at me with the biggest smile iv ever seen. "why yes I do need help thank you!" I then help her with the box's brought them to one other many big rooms in the dorm. " I never got your name what is it?" she looked at me with her big smile "it's Soushi" I give a smile back. She then pulls something out of the box, and gives into me. "it's a lucky charm keep it okay," of course I'll keep it thank you!"

I head back to the main room to see five other girls in the living room. "hey we got more guest!!" I was kinda nervous because iv never been with so many girls before. "hello I'm Soushi!" one girl walks over to me. "your name is Japanese I love it!!!" so many pretty girls here I don't know how long could take it!. It was like my stomach's sinking. "what do you guys want for lunch ima a very good cook!" One girl said to all of us.
We all couldn't decide so she just started cooking something. "I'm making rice and chicken!!" everybody was drooling over the smell of the food.
"Hey you guys wanna play a game while we wait!" Everybody thought it was a good idea. We then played card against humanity, it was funny.
It had passed twenty-five minutes the food was done. Every one dashed to the table waiting for the food. Everyone one was pigging out on the food it was a really good day, but that would all end when we started school. I was really nervous because iv have never been to real school.

So I was going to ask Lillian about showing me around just getting me used to real school system. So i soon fell asleep after thinking a lot of things like what could happen, will they like me and what's it going to be like. As I was going off to sleep ideas a knock on the door. "come I'm" I whispered. It was Lillian she looked scared. "Soushi can I sleep with you I'm scared of the dark!!" I looked at her so confused and flushed. "sure" I said nicely, we just started talking for a little bit. I also asked her to show me around school. And she said yes I was really happy she could help me. We both fell asleep shortly after. In the morning I got woken up by flashes, I notice that the other male that moved in was taking pictures of me. "how cute you two are sleeping together!!" another person said. I then realized she was still laying in my bed all over me.

I was blushing and then woke her up for school "okay I think you have enough pictures!" I said. We all got ready for school i was so flushed

 We all got ready for school i was so flushed