Astro rocky-mistake 1

Hyejin is a simple girl she Is smart buy everyone calls her nerd because of her appearance, but only one person accepted her and that person is minhyuk(rocky).he always saves her from her bully but minhyuk(rocky) did'nt know that hyejin is starting to fall for him so she decided to confess.

Hyejin's POV
I was walking to school,I'm so nervous because ill confess today.omg what if he rejects me oh no im not ready for that.this is so frustrating. I was too busy thinking of that I did'nt even know that im already infront of the school.when I was walking to the hallway I immediately went to my locker to take all my things for first period , when I close my locker I saw a familiar figure when I went near him and saw minhyuk (rocky)
With mina ........kissing.i dropped all the things I was holding and tears started to drop minhyuk (rocky) heard the sound and looked back he saw me crying his eyes widen"hyejin-ah"he said. I looked at mina anf saw her smirk, I ran away to my house while my tears were flowing.

Rocky"s POV
Mina told me that she wanted to talk to me so we went to the hallway when I faced her she pulled me.when I looked at her she kissed me, I was too shocked to even move.when I was about to give up and close my eyes I heard a loud sound I pulled away and look at the things that dropped I saw hyejin crying my eyes widen "hyejin-ah"i said , she looked at mina I also looked at her I saw her smirk then hyejin ran.

I went to her house but no one was opening.so I decided to go home and give her time alone.

Hyejin's POV
I was so hurt I cant face him anymore I want to go to my mom so o decide to go to my mom america. I started to pack and called the teacher and told him that im leaving for america.after that I bought a plane ticket,my flight is tom. Morning so I finish fixing my things and went to sleep.
It was morning I started to get ready to leave but before I leave i left a letter in front of my house for minhyuk (rocky) incase he comes here.i went to the airport and waited until they call my flight number. when they called my flight number I immediately went in the airplane.goodbye korea goodbye park minhyuk (rocky).

Rocky's POV
When I was in class hyejin wasnt there.i felt so sad.what have I done .the teacher called us bcs he had an announcement .so we all looked at him
"So you know hyejin"he said "yes" we all answered
"She already left to go america she called me yesterdqy and told me that she wamt to be with her mom" he told.my eyes widen.she left, I went out of class and went in her housei saw it was locked I saw a letter its for me so I red it

Dear minhyuk,
Hello!im sorry I left without telling you, I had to live bcs all I felt here in korea was pain I wanted to to go to my mom because I need someone to comfort me, thank you for everything you've done for me ill never forget it,and one more thing I was suppose to tell you this that day I saw you with mina ,just let me say it once
I Love You Park Minhyuk see you.
From:
Hyejin♥
I cried when I red that letter I also love her but why do I keep on hurting the people that I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note
There will be part 2 for this imagine♥