Chapter 4

Rebecca**

I really couldn't believe Sarah told me she loved me still. I did tell her I loved her back. I was really hoping with what happen last night and her telling me she  loved me still would make her stay but sadly she still had Jade. After she left to go back her hotel where her girlfriend Jade was I started to cry. I wanted the feelings I felt last night to stay but they left when she left. I didn't know if she was going to break up with Jade and come back to me or if when she left it was for good. I was really hoping when she left it was for good. I have never loved anyone like the way I love Sarah. I got Nathan up and Ready for Daycare after Sarah left. Nathan was pretty sad when he found out Sarah left. Nathan was only four but he knew that me and his momma wasn't together. It was hard rising Nathan alone but I wouldn't change having him it one bit but I would have changed letting Sarah leave me and him. I went to work that day. I didn't know Sarah was going to come up to my work in my lunch break but she did. I was really surprised she did and happy she did. With Sarah coming up there having lunch with me really made my day. I really felt like her and I was really back together but I knew we wasn't. Sarah told me her and Jade broke up. I was shocked kind of she was cheating on her. It really surprised me when Sarah asked to move back in with me and Nathan which I told her Yes that she could. I was hopping with her in my life again and her living with me would bring us back together. After she left I went and started to teach my class again. nothing really made my mood change not even my class. My mood was happy which it was because Sarah was moving back into mine and her house after so many months of her not being there cause she wanted to leave. when  I was driving home I heard a song that Sarah and I always use to dance to when it played.