Saving them! Whose going to save us?!

Ok so Phantom is Elizabeth and Spirit

is Ella. Ok also I'm going to explain

this a little to because it's kinda

confusing lol.

Ok so both girls have

been captured by horse hunters/killers and have been loaded in trailers. The are both in horse form as well. I hope that helps a little lol!

This is also a story were there is no one prov. there might be later though. Enjoys the story!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Spirit-" Huh? We stopped?"

Phantom-" I think so. I'm gonna kick down the door."

Spirit-" No wait! I hear someone coming!"

A man opens the door of the trailer. Spirit snorts at Phantom to be nice,as the man reaches for Spirit first.

She lets him grab her and is handed off to other man. Phantom is not so easy though.

She paws and stomps at the ground. She throws her head back, not liking him near her or Spirit away from her.

She did not want to be here at all, she wanted be back in the wild where she was free.

The man eventually gets a halter on her and leads both horses into a dark room with food and water.

About 3 hours pass by then a man comes and takes them to a barn full of caged stalls. They are each put in separate cages.

Lots of people pass by, some stopping and looks at the girls. A few hours later a man and two girls come.

(Brittany and Hanna are the girls names)

Brittany-" Ew dad! They're MUSTANGES!"

Dad-" No, that one there is an Arabian."

Brittany-" So? They're all DIRTY!"

Hanna-" Yeah! So NASTY looking!"

Dad-" Yup and were taking them home."

All girls- " WHAT???!!!!???"

==========================

Ok so I know it's short but I'll try to write more. Vote and comment please! Thx!!!