Chapter 3-New Friends...not really

#######################################################################################

Spirit and Phantom walk over to the pasture where the two stallions were. Phantom knocked her head against Spirits playfully and walks ahead of her. Spirit neighs at Phantom and runs head to the stallions.

Spirit-'' Hello there boys. I like food and if you eat any food tat I mentally have claimed, I will kick both of your asses! Hehe just saying...''

Phantom-''Spirit! I swear...What is with you and food? You need FAA''

Spirit-'' Well I like food...arrest me! Wait...what's FAA????''

Phantom-''Food Addicts Awareness."

Spirit-''OH...wait..heyyy! Lol."

The two stallions Alaska and Smoke watch as the mares in front of them yell at each other over food. Smoke couldn't help but laugh at the Arabian. His laughing of course caught spirits attention and she snorted at the stallion. 

Spirit-''What!!! Are you laughing at you baboon!?''

Smoke-''I'm sorry but I am not a baboon. I am a Quarter Horse...Thank you very much!''

Spirit-''Phantom...I don't like them.''

Phantom doesn't hear Spirit because she is toooo busy thinking about her herd and family. She didn't really have a family though... Spirit was her family and that was mostly it. She has thought of maybe having a foal but she couldn't and she was still young and wanted to be free, wild, and untamed. Phantom wanted nothing more then to go back to her home. Sure this place was ok but it was nothing like the open fields and mountains where they roamed free.

Spirit-"Phantom....PHANTOM!!!!!!''

Phantom-''Yes Spirit?"

Spirit-"This horsey is being mean to meeee!"

Smoke-"What!? Am not!"

Spirit-''Are too!"

Smoke-''Am not!"

Spirit-''Are too!''

Smoke-"Am not!"

Spirit-"Are toooo!"

Alaska-"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! You are giving me a headache."

Phantom-"I was going to say that."

Alaska-"Sorry to burst you're bubble princess.''

Smoke-''Did he.......''

Spirit-''He's a goner.......''

Smoke-''You better run Alaska...''

Spirit-''Pray for you're soul! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!''

Phantom-''WHAT!?!? YOU.DID.NOT! JUST CALL ME A PRINCESS!!!! YOU'RE A DEAD HORSEY!''

Phantom stomps her hooves and rears neighing loudly. She then jumps the fence that separated the four horses and charged at Alaska, knocking him to the ground.

                                                                         :D :O :O :D

                                                               OH NOOOOOOOOOO! LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY to the people reading this! I haven't updated in a long time. Hope you liked this chapter! I'll try and update some more later! PROMISE. Don't forget to like and comment.