What love really is

Not too long ago my teacher for drama told me a story of how her grandmother found love in her last years of life and that inspired me to write a guide about love what it really is what it really does and what it really feels like . 

Love isn't always someone you like , it can be something you like . If you like football some people call that they're first love ,well it was mine . Some people call school love because even if you  do call them nerds they are people that want to do something more then jack off and fuck it or procrastinate all day , now im not saying if your not a nerd you don't love school but ask yourself if you could choose between something you actually love and school which would you pick . Now lets start with something we all love , people at least someone likes someone in this world even if you don't know it or say it you know you like someone in the world even if its Justin Beiber or One Direction or any type of band , those people singing and playing they're heart out to you are something you love and will probrably love forever . Now being a person like me that  i used to like someone different every two days , you notice what you don't like about the person and you find someone better and that you actually like . Though when you start growing and changing now i don't mean puberty for all you thinking that , i mean when you start understanding more you start to notice what you really like and what you want . Today when ever your reading this i want you to write down a few qualities you like in someone or something and keep it like that for a week now if you dislike something from that list just take it off and by the end of the week comment if you still have the same things written down or if you scratched them out .