Wanting Something You Cant Have

We all like that one person in our lives that is amazing, but sometimes those types of loves you just cant have. Some reasons are because its your friends crush or ......... You know what i just realized that most of the reason you cant be with that person is because theres someone between the two of you that makes it a obstacle. Now im telling you this through my own experience, if there is a person you like and you say that your friend can have that person that truly inside you really like dont do it. I strongly suggest you say "hey i really like this person " though its going to be hard because if your friends likes that person like that to, it makes you go through some problems. For me it was loosing my friend for someone i liked but it really didnt last long, that girl and i are no longer talking she was my best friend now we smile at each other passing by and have small talks but theres never a big enough reason and emotion and courage between the two of us to really get as close as we were. All i really have to say is that , think about it , really think about it before you make a decision. You just have to keep asking yourself is it worth loosing a close friendship or really any relationship you have. 

Now if you choose to go on with it, i would say that go forward with what you really want no obstacle can stop love. Remember also that theres always going to be other people is this person really worth leaving something important. 

Love Songs for this week are 

When i look at you- Miley Cyrus

Baby i want you back- Vannesa Hugdnes

Always Love You- Whitney Houston

Officially Missing You - Jayleese 

Hope you like the songs.