One Life for Another (Editing)

Roses POV
"Rose," he cooed, his voice thick with reassurance, "Stop this, you know that you don't want to keep risking your life for one boy. This shouldn't be hard, and if you'll kill him punishment at home will be less severe."

I stood in front of Ethan and stared up at the large monster in front of me. "I will not hurt him. And that was not my home, it was a prison that you threw me into to grow up as a rotten psychopath."

"It's me or the boy, Rose." Slenderman's voice grew hard and cold. "Life or death."

I felt Ethan pull on my sleeve with a look of fear and sheer determination on his face. He shook his head and stared at me intently, hoping that I wouldn't fall over to Slenderman.

There was a deep sadness in my chest that was clawing against me, and I wanted to cry. Slenderman had saved me from myself and has given me another chance at life, whereas Ethan became the end of my life. He was innocent, and there was nobody else in this world who could understand me better than him. The only person.

"You always taught me to have no mercy on my enemies," I muttered, "You've given a home and taught me all of my fighting skills."

Slender nodded grimly and motioned me over, the deep hollows of his eyes darkening.

(Under major editing, will be finished shortly. Down below is the old crappy chapter of this one, so read it if you want to cringe to death. Yee)

Slenderman: Rose. Stop this. All you need to do is stop his heartbeat.

Rose: I don't want to hurt him.

Slenderman: It's me or him Rose. Choose.

I felt Ethan nudge me. I pulled down my hood and stared at the ground.

Slenderman did save me and give me a home...

But Ethan is innocent.

I started muttering, "no mercy, no mercy, no mercy."

Ethan looked at me.

Slenderman: Come on Rose. I know your thirst of blood. I gave you a home. Food. Survival. A second chance.

Rose: No mercy...

Slenderman: Good girl.

I took out my dagger and gripped it tightly.

Rose: No mercy. No mercy....

Slenderman: Do it girl.

I looked up and turned to Ethan. My grip hardened as I saw a frown on his face.

Ethan: Rose... Your better then this. You saved me. Don't waste that.

He was right... But if I don't kill him Slenderman would kill both of us...

Rose: No mercy.

I turned back to Slenderman.

Wait.

If me and Ethan take on Slenderman, there's a chance for living.

I put back on my hood and looked at Ethan in the eyes.

He seemed to understand why I was doing it.

I slid my foot closer to Ethan and then it happened.

We charged at Slenderman and his tentacles were all over the place.

I climbed his back and cut off his tentacles.

Ethan was in his leg slicing it open.

Then, Slenderman threw me off his back and I hit a tree. I got back up wiping my nose bleed.

I ran to him and stabbed his white face.

I did a huge slice on his forehead until he punched me in the shoulder.

Ethan climbed to his neck and choked him.

I stared punching Slenderman in the face until he sliced me with a knife in the arm.

But that didn't stop me.

After that, I cut open his throat.

He was limp and he didn't move.

He then teleported somewhere else.

I was dizzy and everything was blurry. I think that was form blood loss...

The last thing I remembered was the smell of me drowning in my own blood on the forest floor.