What Can We Do with a Smart Camera

What is a camera used for? "Taking photos, of course", you may reply so. Yes, you are true at this point. With a camera, we can record all of the memorable moments and review them whenever we want. Actually, I love taking photos very much. As the proverb says, "Practice makes perfect.” so far, I've got much experience on taking good quality pictures with my Fuji camera. True! The digital camera is an indispensable part of your gadget bag. Now, the wireless technology makes it far more powerful. For example, the Samsung Smart Camera is loaded with a bunch of features. Besides taking pictures, there are other cool things that we can do with a Samsung Smart Camera. Want to know more details? Good, I will share them with you guys one by one.

1. Save the Photos as Backup.

Right after taking the photos, it is the best to backup them in time. There was a tough time, when I accidentally deleted the photos taken with my Fuji camera during the trip to Paris without any backups. But luckily, I was able to get them back by performing Fuji camera photo recovery. In fact, it is a piece of cake to back the photos, simply turn on the Auto Backup feature on your smart camera and your photos will be transferred to the computer wirelessly. Of course, this is only workable for the smart camera with Wi-Fi enable function, if you want to backup pictures taken by mobile device, I'm afraid that you will have to do it manually. More info on how to retrieve lost photos from HTC Thunderbolt on Mac. 

2. Back Up to the Cloud and Release Space.

. With a Cloud-based backup, you don't have to worry about the data(photos/videos) lost, even if your Smart Camera is lost, damaged or gone forever. Tips on how to conduct photo recovery from sd card and  Besides, when your Smart Camera is in the Wi-Fi range, it is able to copy photos to a Microsoft Sky drive account which allows you to delete shots from your camera’s memory card so as to save up more space.

3. Email Directly from the Smart Camera.

When comes to share photos with friends or families, you probably do it in a traditional way--copy-n-paste the photos to the computer and then send them by email. Now, you are gonna do that much more convenient. Your Smart Camera can email brilliant photos from the camera directly. You just need to click on the Wi-Fi icon and type in your recipients' email addresses—along with a few words of description—and they’re whisked away.

4. Upload Photos to Facebook and Other Social Networking Sites.

When the Wi-Fi connection is available, you can upload the photos or even videos from the Smart Camera to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Myspace or other Social Networking Sites for sharing.

To learn more info about data recovery you can visit http://www.firecoresoft.com