Dodging The Bullet

*SNOW'S POV*

I slowly turned to look at Derek, realization setting into my bones like ice. By death? Everyone stared at Derek with the same display of utter disbelief and shock. I looked to Jinxx, Jake and CC, their sad eyes gazing at the loves of their lives.

Lauren and CC were holding hands, their fingers wove tightly together. Sammi slumped into the couch, not looking at anything but the floor. Jake and Ella scooted closer to each other on the couch. Ash crossed his muscley tattooed arms and bit his lip, looking down. I looked up at Andy, his blue irises boring into me.

"Love isn't always fair." He said.

I smiled, despite myself.

"No...it's not." I choked out.

Derek's loud voice rang throughout the room, making me jump. "Okay, enough. Come on."  He said.

"'Come on' where?" CC asked.

"To court. I was sent to take you into custody where you will be tried before the council for your crimes and will most likely be sentenced to death."

"Shit." Jinxx mumbled.

"You never told me anything about there ever being a vampire council. Or that there were rules." Andy growled as his lips pulled back to reveal his fangs.

"When I took you under my wing, I told you the basics. Don't kill conspicuously, don't reveal to any human what you are, and dont fall in love with a human. But your ADD has seemed to stay with you even in death, and you weren't listening. and now you've broken two if those rules."

I stared at Andy. "Your dead?" I breathed.

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Technically. Undead is more appropriate."

So that explains why I can't feel or hear Andy's heartbeat.

"Come on. I haven't got all night." Derek growled.

"No." Andy said.

"What?" Derek hissed.

"I said, 'no.'"

And with that, the next thing I knew all nine of us were laying on our backs (some on their stomachs) in the middle of a cemetery. It was almost dawn. The bitter September morning air bit into my skin through the thin material of my shirt.

"What the hell just happened?" Jake asked as he keeled on his knees in the damp grass. The dew from the ground soaked into his pants.

"I think I just saved all of our asses." Andy said as he casually lit a cigarette. He was the only one of us that landed on his feet.

"You just traveled all of us?" Ashley asked is disbelief.

"Yeah... I guess I did." He said as he started to sway.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's just that the most amount of people I've Traveled was two. Not nine " Andy sat down. "It takes a lot out of me. I'll be fine in a moment."

"I have vertigo." Lauren groaned, massaging her temples. CC helped her to her feet, allowing her to lean on him for support.

I looked out amongst the hundreds of headstones covered in leaves and dirt and moss. "Where are we?"

Everyone looked at me as if my body Traveled here, but my brain didn't.

"I mean like what's city or state? Are we still in L.A.?"

Andy shook his head. "We're down the street from my house."

"Ohio?"

"Yep."