✨ Chapter 8 ✨

Y/n's P.O.V

I'm Dead Ass Pissed Right Now Like Why Didn't This Nigga Dre Tell Me He Had A Fucking Son ! Like When We Got Into This Relationship All The Secrets Came Out . Well Atleast I Thought So . Maybe I Need Too Get Away From Him Before I Do Sone Stupid Shit ! Leah Ran In The House Too Play W/ The Little Boy Who Looked So Cute In The Face But Was Dressed So Crazy * As In Bad *! He Looked Like He Was Almost 1
Y/n : Bitch Bye W/ Ya Nasty Ass ! That's Why Ya Weave Flying All Over The Place Bitch Be Gone For I Pull That Shit Out * I Gave Her The Finger * ✌️
Ashley : Mhmm Whatever Bitch !
Y/n : Shawty You Got One More Time Too Call Me A Bitch & Ima Fuck You Up !
Ashley : BITCH !
Y/n : That's It Bitch You Gonna Get That Ass Beat Taday ! *As Soon As I Went Too Run For That Bitch Dre Pulled Me Back !*
Dre Bought You In The house Sat You Down && Told You The Story . He Ain't Wanna Tell You He Had A Kid Cause He Was Afraid You Was Gonna Leave Him .
Y/n : So Why Was That Bit.. Girl Here Today .
Dre : She was Here Cause She Leaving & She Wanted Too Leave Isaiah W/ Me .
Y/n : Well She Was About Too Get That Ass Beat && Where Is All The Baby's Things ?
Dre : Look How She Got My Son Dressed . She Wasn't Prepared For No Baby So When She Had Him , He Was W/ Her Mom & This Hoe Was Always Out Drinking & Fucking .
Y/n : My Cousin Was Over The Other Day && Left Some Clothes . We Could a See If He Fit Them . then Go Too The Mall & Get All The Other Things He Need
Everybody Got In The Car && Went Back Too Y/n's House . Y/n Took Isaiah & Washed Him Up . Did All That Other Shidd && The Clothes She Had Out For Him Was A Red Polo Shirt W/ The Black Horse Some Cargos && The Bred 11s . His Hair Was All Curly From His Bath . OhMyGosh He Is So Freaking Cute ! Okayy He's LightSkin Curly Hair & Has Them Chubby Cheeks 👌😩 Ima Keep His ass !
Y/n : He's Dressed !!
Dre : Ok Let's Go Now .
Everybody Got Into The Car & Went Too The Mall Got All The Thingys They Need For A Baby . Dre Got Him All The Jordan's It Was Just Too Cute I Pulled Out My Phone & Took A Picture Posted That Shit On IG For All Them Hating Ass Hoes . Knowing Dre His Ass Is Never In The Fucking House . He Said He Wanted The Baby Too Stay W/ Me 😦😳 Whaaaaa !
Y/n : Dre I'm Not True If That's What You Wanna Do !
Dre : Y/n I Trust You & Im Always At The Trap House So . Please Baby For Me !!
Y/n : Dre I Ca . . . . .

I Was So Tired When Writing This . So I Know it Sucks Whatever 😒✋ But Yeah Follow My IG Guys ! @destineeann__

- Destinee Ann ✨😋