I Can Fuck You Better Pt.1

VxJiminxJhope

I Can Fuck You Better (Original)

It started out like a normal day for Bangtan. All the boys were heading back to the dorm after dance practice. Jhope and V were having a heated discussion under their breathes with each other. No one else heard them, Jimin was asleep beside them meanwhile everyone else is closer to the front. The last thing was said before they got out of the van was, "Fine, we'll see who can fuck him better." It was the last thing Hoseok said to Taehyung before he got out of the van. Taehyung was left staring at the invisible dust trail Hoseok left behind. Jimin got out of the van behind Tae. "What's his problem?" Taehyung smirked saying, "He's a little...." Then paused and looked at Jimins lips and said, "frustrated." He said with a winking. This left Jimin staring a V wondering exactly what he meant by that. V and Jhope had decided to take a shower together, no one really thought much of anything when they did things like this. They kept their hands to themselves finishing their shower before Jimin finished his. Once they were done V was in his boxers and Jhope in sweatpants. They were both trying their best to not get hard. Jimin and Hobi shared a room together which they were grateful for. They decided V would go first. Hoseok was really confident that he could fuck Jimin better. Not just because he's the main dancer and knows how to control his movements. The main reason is because he really loves Jimin, true him and Taehyung might be close but Hoseok is positive that he's just there for the fuck, Jimin soon walks in. "What are you doing here, hyung?" "Come sit down Jiminie." He looks confused, V scoots over and pats on the empty spot where he was sitting. Taehyung puts his arm around Jimin once he sits down. "Hoseok and I were thinking. We want to see who can fuck you better, is that okay Jiminie?" Jimin looks at Hoseok with wide eyes, Hoseok panicked. "O-only if you want to baby boy, we'd never do something you don't want." He said putting his hand on Jimins knee. "Okay. Who's going first?" All Taehyung does his grab his chin and start kissing him. "Go lay down Jiminie." Jimin does as he's told, he's nervous it's quite obvious but he trusts them. Jimin is laying with his head on the pillows. Taehyung walks to the edge of the bed and takes his shirt off. He then gets onto the bed and climbs on top Jimin and starts kissing him and grinding his crotch on top of Jimins. Jhope was sitting down getting jealous then he hears Jimin say, Fuck Taehyung." This causes him to get hard and jealous at the same time. Taehyung is going agonisingly slow. "Fuck Taehyung, please touch me." Jimins head is laid back with small moans coming out of his beautiful mouth. "You sound so damn good baby." Taehyung sits back on his feet staring at a panting Jimin, he starts to unbutton his own pants and taking off his boxers, doing the same for Jimin. "Fuck Jimin your so beautiful, such a pretty cock." This causing Jimin to let out a small whimper. "Want me to touch you baby?" "Please Taehyung, please." Tae climbs back onto the bed slowly kissing Jimin while slowly stroking his cock. "Oh, Tae your hands feel so good please faster." He started moving his hand faster up and down his perfect cock, Jimin bites his lips so he doesn't moan too loud. "Fuck, I wish everyone was gone so I could hear your perfect high pitched moans." He slows down the stops completely Jimin whimpers at the loss. Without saying anything else he sucks Jimins dick into his mouth and sliding two fingers into his tight hole. Jimin is pushing down on his fingers. "Please move them." Taehyung does exactly as said, he takes Jimins dick out of his mouth and starts fucking his fingers in and out of his tight hole. Curling his finger every now and then to reach the boys prostate. He adds one more finger to stretch Jimin open, "please Tae. Please fuck me." Without saying another word he takes his fingers out and slowly enters the eldest hole. Jimin sighs in relief he hasn't been filled in a long time, not since debut. The guys were never as big as Tae either. Taehyung is leaning over Jimin. Slowly sliding out and slamming back in this makes Jimins back arch off the bed. "F-fuck!" "Ssh baby gotta be quite." They start kissing so Jimin isn't too loud. Taehyung sets a pace going slow as he pulls out and fast as he slams into his tight heat. Jimin wraps his legs around Taehyung's waist. This causes Tae's trust to be shorter and hard. They stop kissing and Tae sucks on Jimins nipple. "Damn Im so close Tae please. I need to come." "So fucking tight Jimin come with me baby." He starts fucking into him harder and faster. "Shit shit shit." After 3 hard thrust Taehyung is coming and seconds later Jimin comes too from the feeling of cum inside of him. Tae pulls out and watches the cum fall out of the boys hole. Tae cleans him up and let's him rest before Hoseok fucks him. Hoseok is just staring he tried his best not to touch himself. Before Hoseok can even comprehend that they are done Jimin is motioning Hoseok to come over. "You ready to fuck me baby?"