I Wanna Ride (Confession) Jikook

"I wanna ride you daddy, please?"

They've been dating for almost a year and never did anything more than making out, and the occasional blowjob. The couple wanted to take things slow, you see Jungkook was a virgin and Jimin was what you would call extremely experienced. They each wanted to take I slow for different reasons. For Jungkook it was his first time and he wanted to find the right one, he was romantic that way. Jimin on the other hand, well it was mainly because he didn't want to hurt the other boy. Also, he wanted Jungkook to know that he wasn't like every other person he slept with. He wanted it to be the right time and wanted Jungkook to know that he wasn't gonna fuck him and dump him.

Jungkook was very special to him, he wanted to give him everything he never had. Like every couple they've had their ups and downs but when it came to sex they were both on the same terms. That was until a couple weeks ago, Jungkook started getting more and more agitated he needed the older to fuck him so bad. A day or night didn't go by when he wasn't thinking or dreaming about having the older inside of him.

Fast foreword to Saturday morning. Jungkook was in the shower jacking off as usual, and Jimin was making breakfast for the both of them. When Jungkook was done he finished washing himself off and got dressed. Once he was downstairs he saw his lover making two omelettes with some hashbrowns. As always Jimin shirtless and in his boxers. Took every part of him to not get hard again. He walks up behind him, puts his arms around his waist and kissed below his left ear.

"Morning Beautiful." Jimin smiled getting closer to his partners chest. "Morning sweetheart." Once the food was done they each made their own plates and sat down on the couch together. They decided to watch the kids shows that came on in the morning. "Hey Jimin can I ask you something." Jungkook broke the silence as he just finished eating. Jimin was a slow eater so there was still food on his plate. "Sure what is it, baby boy."

Jimin knew what that nickname did to him. Fuck... he started to get hard again, goddamnit Jimin he thought, because of this it just decided to say what was on his mind. "I want you to fuck me." Jimin was no expecting this, he gasped and started choking on the food in his mouth. When his esophagus finally cleared he set his plate down and straddled his lap.

First the grinding started, then he started kissing up and down his neck leaving marks on his flawless skin. "Fuck..." he grunted in Jungkook's ear, "I thought you'd never ask." Jimin stood up, "good your hard. I'm gonna go to the store. Text me if you have anything specific in mind." He winked, went upstairs and got dressed, left without saying a word. "Oh fuck it, I need to come." He went to their shared room and started palming himself. Making sure to grab his phone to send pictures and videos to a Jimin who abandoned him.

He took a picture of his hard boxer-covered cock.

To: Jimin
Fuck Jimin, this is all your fucking fault.

Jimin felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He took it out and saw who it was. All he figured was that it was Jungkook telling him something to get. Oh boy was he wrong, a growl came from the back of his throat he started coughing to hide the noise he made.

Meanwhile Jungkook was just getting started. Next it was a video of Jungkook jerking himself off under his boxers. Then the boxers were gone and he sent a picture of his hand around his swollen cock

To: Jimin
Fuck me daddy.

Then he decided to call, sadly it went straight to voicemail. Fuck he turned his phone off. Jungkook decided to leave a message. It was a lot of moaning and swearing. "Jimin please fuck me. My ass needs your big cock inside it. I need it daddy! Please up fucking close." The panting and moaning got louder and more high  pitched. "Daddy please! I need y-." His words were caught off and replaced by a deep and loud moan. The phone cut off, Jungkook had come all over his hands. A perfect opportunity to send one more picture. A cum covered hand with the owner of that hand licking it off.

He got all cleaned up and went downstairs waiting for his lover to get home. After about 30 minutes his phone started ringing. He saw who it was and smirked. Before he could say anything Jimin spoke. "You fucking son of a bitch, you are getting it tonight, just you wait." Then he hung up not letting him get a single word in. Jimin got home and Jungkook helped him carry the groceries in in silence. Before he could say a word Jimin said "I'm heading out. I have a special night planned for us. Be ready by 5 and I'll be back to get her.

Jungkook was so excited, tonight was the night. His mind would not stop running wild. He was finally getting fucked by the man he loves. It was now 2:00, 3 more hours to go. He knew Jimin was such a romantic and he wouldn't let anything go wrong. Jungkook tried on outfit after outfit till he found the right combination. He took one more shower to freshen up for tonight among other things.

Finally he was ready and there was a knock on the door. He started getting nervous and his palms started getting sweaty. He opened the door and saw his beautiful boyfriend staring at him. Flowers in his hand and a smile on his face.

I've missed writing so much feels good to do it again. I've wrote this chapter in one sitting would've made it all one chapter but I need to get the next part just write. Guess I'm a perfectionist. I hope to write the rest tomorrow night. Now I need to sleep...