Regrets and consequences

Tay POV......

I was in my trap onna west side of Chicago when i get a call from my nigga Keith

Keith~ Aye we got shorty she inna back

Me~ ight hurry up and bring that Bitch before 12 nem get suspicious and bring her ass to the back house inna woods don't come to the trap imma meet u there

Keith~ight bro

After i got off the phone with him i got back to counting my money before i head out. I know y'all probably thinking why i had my niggas take her. Well shidd like a year ago her pussy ass brother made a deal with us and we let him sell some of our drugs and he said he gone split it half way but after we gave him a package of our drugs we haven't heard from ass since then now i'm back to retaliate and if i gotta kill his little sister then so be it. I never seen her before but i'm a boss i don't fucking go hunting for mfs i have my niggas keith and Jarvis do that for me. But they been following this Bitch for a week now they finally got her. She probably ugly like her brother that nigga tall with braids to the back with a gap i can't imagine how she look. I know of she ugly i won't hesitate to pop the Bitch cuz ion like ugly bitches. But ion gotta describe myself (MM).

Miracle POV.......

Man when i tell u when i woke i couldn't see shit for like ten minutes i don't know what these niggas put in me but when i finally was able to see i had to blink twice because the shit was unreal the niggas that took me was fine ass Hell and they both was light skin but i didn't care i was mad. Wassup shorty what's yo name the short one said he looked 5'9. "LET ME THE FUCK GO IF YOU THINK IMMA SNITCH ON MY BROTHER THEN YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP" i said yelling till this finer lighter guy game in he had a grill curly hair and was taller than the rest.

Tay POV.......

I walked in and i was confused as fuck for a minute i thought they got the wrong girl but i guess it was that nigga Marcus sister. Ian even gone lie she was bad asl little asf but i wasn't thinking about nothing but my money. Aye i'm not about to argue or beat around the bush with u okay where yo brother. " Like i told yo lame ass niggas i'm not snitching on my brother so do what you gotta do shot me if you have to" she said bold ass fuck. Man like i said answer my fucking question its either u tell me where yo brother at or you gone get put onna blocks and sell yo self to i get my 15k. "I'm not getting on shit I'm a virgin and i'm not about to be sucking or doing shit with nobody. After she said that i was tired of that bitch mouth so i untied her and choked the breath outta her l. " YOU GONE DO WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU TO DO OKAY I'M NOT YO PUSSY ASS BROTHER OR NOBODY ELSE SO DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME I DON'T PLAY ABOUT MY MONEY" i said choking her harder. Afterwards her punk ass passed out so me in the guys just left out the room and locked it i didn't tie her up cuz ain't no Windows in that room just a bathroom. As i was leaving out that part of the house which was a house i owned far out inna middle of no where i built it from the ground so its unknown . I have to stay here me me and half my niggas until i figure out everything.

Authors note~ how y'all like it so far?

Will Miracle and Tay ever get along?
Will Marcus find out who took his sister?
How will everything play out?