Settling for the worst

Miracle POV.....

I woke up out of my sleep confused as fuck. But it came to my mind at what was happening. I walked in the bathroom that was on the left and i had to pee so bad then i washed my hands and i stopped to look at myself in the mirror ugh i looked so bad my neck was dark from that nigga choking me i don't even know his name but after i went back in the room. As i was coming in the room somebody was coming in the room also. Ugh when i tell you my stomach dropped when that nigga walked in he made me so sick by even looking at him. I didn't even say nothing to him i juss stared at him. He walked over beside me and laid sum stuff down on the dresser and left back out. The stuff was some big ass shorts with a white shirt and stuff for me to take care of my hygiene i didn't want that shit but i guess it would work.

Marcus POV......

It's been more than 24 hours since i got home and my sister was gone. Man i haven't really got no sleep since then i know somebody must have got her because its weird she was just telling me she was getting followed. As i was about to leave out the trap i got a phone call from a Random number.

Me~Hello

Random number~Aye this Marcus

Me~Why who the fuck asking

Random number~ Aye bitch this Tay
Me~Tay what the fuck nigga how you get my number

Random number~ Listen bitch i got yo fucking sister you got two hours to meet me and give me money or i'm gone kill that bitch and kill yo bitch ass soon to i'm gone text you the address and you better be there at that time

~End of phone call~

When the phone hung up i was speechless how the fuck this nigga find me. About a while ago i set him up and i was suppose to owe him money from a drug i sold from his ass but u never did because i fucking didn't make nothing with that shit.
I knew at that moment i had to go to the trap and get all the guys. If it had to shoot out to get my sister i would.

Tay POV.......

Two hours had went by and it was time to go do this trade shit. I didn't tell Miracle where we was taking her i just had the guys to get her and put her in my trunk and tie her upcoming and tape her mouth. Then we left 10 cars,trucks and vans deep. When we got there we seen about five cars and them bitches was Toyota's and fucking Cadillac's. We motioned for them to get out and we all got to the center of the rode. "Aye man you said if i had the money you'll have my sister Marcus ugly ass said. Bitch let me see my money or yo ass gone be laid out i said. He threw over a bag of money and i had keith to check it and when he did it was shirts in the bag "BANG" and my boy keith was dead. At that moment i looked over and it felt like everything was in slow motion. One was Marcus niggas shot my homie. Me and all 30 of my niggas pulled out out guns and so did his i would say 15 did to. Them niggas shot about 5 of my guys down and we got all they niggas and it was only Marcus Bitch ass left and he was running and i motioned for my guys to stop shooting. I aimed and shot him in the back and walked over to him knowing he won't be dead. " I told you from the start what would happen if you play with my money nigga and i said i would kill yo bitch ass. I'm not gone kill yo sister i said chucking i'm gone make that bitch suffer that lil Bitch gone watch yo ass die because she in the car i said i picking his head up so he can make eye contact with miracle. I motioned for one of my guys to take her out the car and bring her over. I just laughed and i watched her scream and cry as she got closer seeing her brother bleed so much. Look at yo brother i said moving her chin because she had turned her head. This gone happen to you if you don't listen to me i said while walking over to her brother .
"BANG" and that nigga Marcus was dead.

Author's note~ sorry guys for the long update. Chapters will update every other day for now😂.