NEVER || Disney Descendants

Fairy Godmother works with Queen Belle and King Adam (Beast) to organize a special two-week trip to another relm for the students at Auradon Prep, which gets everyone super excited.

Whilst on the special trip the students find themselves with great new opportunities and get the opportunity to test how well they really know themselves, which could mean a new story to unfold for some.

__________________________________

Hey, so my name is Lauren (or Lolly, whichever you would like to call me) and this is me introducing my first fanfiction here on Wattpad!

If you haven't already guessed, this fanfiction will be a Disney Descendants fanfiction and will take place after Ben's coronation (however Ben will not be King in this due to me believing that it makes more sense without him as King).

I can't wait to get this started and am excited to see your views on my writing.

Just a WARNING that this fanfiction may contain mature content such as strong language, violence, mentions of drugs/alcohol and maybe just maybe some sexual scenes, but that all depends on which of my written drafts I decide to go along with.

Without saying anything else I hope you enjoy and vote/comment, I would be very grateful.

-Lollyxox