Chapter 4: The question bound to come (Rowen & Gale)

I feel like last chapter was just a "refill" so I'm putting more drama on this one. I'm going to leave Nalu the last, because the last are the best!

Romeo's POV

I looked at Wendy up and down, she looked gorgeous. I don't even have words  to describe her beauty. I went to her and said:
"Can we talk, outside?"
"Sure."
We went outside and the first thing I did was hug her.
" I missed you so so much."
"I missed you too." she said hugging back.
"Wendy when you were gone I couldn't be cheerful anymore. I realized you were the meaning to my happiness. You were the one that made me happy. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you, I really really do." I looked at her and saw the tiniest bit of pink on her cheeks. Then she replied:
"I-I love you too!" I was so happy. I picked her up spun around and kissed her, and the best of all she kissed back.

Macao's POV

I went outside to see how Romeo and Wendy were doing, and I saw the most beautiful thing in the world. Romeo was smiling spinning Wendy in the air, who was smiling too and then he kissed her.

Guild's POV

Wendy and Romeo came back holding hands, smiling. Mira squealed so loudly it beat the time when, Jerza or Bixanna went cannon.

Gajeel's POV

I saw Wendy and Romeo come back holding hands, so I decided I was going to confess to the love of my life: Levy. As I was walking towards her she was walking towards me.
"I need to tell you something." we both said at the same time.
"Hahaha" we nervously laughed.
"How about at dinner, tonight?" I asked.
"A-Are you a-asking me o-on a date!?"
"Yeah." I said gaining more confidence.
"O-Okay." She squeaked out. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the guild.

~Timeskip after dinner~

"How about a walk on the beach?" I asked.
"S-Sure." The sun was setting down, I couldn't help but to look at Levy's face, the sunlight was glistening on her face. She was just beautiful. I was feeling playfull, so I picked her up and threw us both to the water.
"Gajeel, you ruined my clothes." Shrimp whined.
"It's just clothes, you can wash them. Besides it's fun seeing you whining." I replied. I dived down waiting for Levy to come. I could hear her calling out for me. Then she dived down. I closed my eyes I didn't know what else to do.I waited for like...5 seconds and then I felt someone's lips on mine. I opened my eyes and saw Levy. I guess I made her think I was drowning. Anyway , I took advantage of the moment and started kissing her. Levy opened her eyes and swam up. I went with her.
"Are you stupid? I thought you were drowning,-" I could clearly see her blush.
"Gihihi. Love you too shrimp"of course, she continued.
"-I hate you!"It took 5 seconds for her to notice what I said.
"Wait-WHAT!?" I winced. For a little girl she's got a loud voice.
"I can always take back what I said, you know?" I asked.
"Yes, I mean NO! I mean, I-I love you too." She said. I let the breath I didn't know I was holding go.
"Good. So will you be my girlfriend?" I questioned.
"Yes!" And by that we were already on the sand. So I kissed her. She kissed back, but I disconnected our lips. "I better take you home now."

Natsu's POV

It's only been a day since Lucy came back and the question is still in my head:
Who is Nashi's father?
I walked through the crowd around Lucy and Nashi. When I finally could see them I took a step forward. Suddenly everyone was quiet, I understand, I mean I haven't talked for 6 six years so here it goes. I looked into her eyes and said:
"We need to talk. In private." My voice came a little more raspy, due to the years I went mute.
"Okay. Bye guys." When we got to her house we saw Gray and Juvia there. I looked at Gray and we nodded to each other
"3 Questions that's all you get from us." It was Juvia who said that, while Lucy brought their kids to another room.

Juvia's POV

"3 Questions that's all you get from us." I said.
"Fair enough. Where did you go?" Asked Gray.
"Crocus." Lucy answered, before I got the chance.
"Why did you go?" This time it was Natsu.
"We had to take care of our children." I answered. Then they both asked the question we dreaded the most:
"Who are the fathers of your children?"
"I think it's time for you to get out." Lucy said pointing to the door.
"We're not getting out of here without our answers!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Yeah! Besides you said 3 questions. Now we want our answers." Gray demanded.

---------------------------

So what do you think they should do: tell them the truth or make an excuse. It's up to you guys to vote. The voting will end at 12/08/2016. 'Till next time, my fairies!