Chapter 5: The truth is out

Hope you like it!
--------------
Juvia's POV

"Let me have a talk with Lucy." I said.
"Okay." The boys replied. So me and Lucy went to the kitchen.
"I think we should tell them..."I said.
"Are you crazy, Juvia!? If they find out they'll-" Lucy started.
"Lucy, if we don't tell them they'll find out sooner or later. Besides, I think Nashi and Storm suffered enough." I reasoned.
"Wha-fine." She sighed.
"Okay, should we get the kids?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'll go get Nashi, go get your son." She said a little bit angry. She has all the rights, I was the one who made her do all of this.

Lucy's POV

After discussing with Juvia. I gave up, I knew she was right but I still didn't want to tell them. When I got to the living room with Nashi, Juvia and Storm were already there.
"Okay." I whispered to my self.
"I can do this." Juvia looked at me. She obviously wanted me to tell them, so I did.
"Nashi, Storm meet your fathers Natsu and Gray." I said. The kids and the boys were paralyzed. But then Nashi ran to Natsu and hugged him.
"I always wanted to have a father." She said. Obviously, Storm hugged Gray.
"Me too." He said. Gray and Natsu stayed paralyzed.
"I-I....We...Oh my Mavis!" The boys said. Me and Juvia started blushing.
"D-Don't tell anyone. Only us, plus Gajeel and Wendy know." Juvia ordered.
"Yeah...." They replied. The kids stepped away from the boys.
"We'll leave you guys alone." The children replied. Hey, they might be young but they're smart.
"I'm so sorry." They both said.
"You should-" I started, but was cut off by Natsu hugging me. I squirmed away.
"Just because we told you, it doesn't mean anything." I replied. The boys had depressed faces.
"Let's do this: you guys repay us, and maybe we can revive our friendship. That is if we had one." Juvia said, but whispered the last part.
---
It's been a week since the boys discovered about their children, and to be honest they are working hard to get our friendship. I'm impressed. Anyway, I was talking to Mira when Natsu came up to me.
"Hey, Lucy! Cane we talk?" He asked.
"Yeah. Sure." I replied. As we were walking outside, at the corner of my eye I could see Mira wiggling her eyebrows.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Lucy, can you be my friend again?" He asked with hopeful eyes.
"You know, Juvia and I have been waiting for this." I said.
"Really? Is that a yes?" He asked.
"Yes, Baka." I said rolling my eyes. Then he did something shocking, he hugged me. When he let go he gave me his infamous smile.
"Thanks, Luce!" He said. I started blushing for some reason, but I brushed it off.
"Yeah. Yeah." I replied.

Juvia's POV

I followed Lucy and Natsu outside, when they stopped I hid behind a bush. I started hearing their conversation, when Natsu hugged Lucy I hurried away. Just then I bumped into someone.
"Sorry." I said.
"It's okay." I recognized the voice as Gray. He helped me up. Apparently he didn't know how much strength he had because, now our faces were inches apart. I started blushing.
"Sorry." He said, giving me space.
"It's okay." I replied. Then I started chuckling.
"What?" He asked.
"We just said the exact same things as before. It's..... weird." I explained my self.
"Oh." He said.
"Hey, Juvia/Gray." We both said.
"You go first." I said.
"No please, besides Ladies first." He said. I playfully glared at him as he started chuckling.
"Fine. Look, I know we didn't have a friendship back then so I wanted to ask you if we could actually be friends this time?" I asked.
"Of course. That was exactly what I was gonna ask!" He replied.
"Great." I said.
-----------------------------
So now they are friends. Let's see if they will be more? Se y'all next chapter!