11.

My head started banging waking me out of my sleep. I rolled over, and fell off the bed as I opened my eyes.

"Ouch." I rubbed my head, and adjusted my eyes rubbing them.

I wasn't at home, I was at Kwaszi's house. I panicked wondering how I got here. I remember going to the party, and seeing him having a few drinks but that's it.

I heard the bathroom door open, and he stood there fully dressed. He smirked at me, and laughed seeing me on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"I rolled off the bed. What am I doing here?" I asked getting up, and back on the bed.

He came, and laid down next to me putting his hands overtop of his head, and sighed.

"You had too many drinks last night, and got into a fight so I took you home with me."

"I got into a fight?" I shook my head not remembering a thing.

"Yeah. I think she tripped you or some. You beat her ass."

"I did?"

"Yeah. I broke it up after a few minutes cause people was gonna stand around and record until you killed that girl."

"It was that bad?"

"Yup." He chuckled.

"Its not funny, what the girl look like? She probably deserved to get her ass beat." I said cause I wasn't the type to start drama.

"That's why I let you beat her. I know you didn't just start it with her cause I know you. She was bout 5'1 blonde hair..fat ass." 

I immediately knew who he was talking about. That bitch Jada.

"I know who you talking about..And then what happened?"

"I took you home with me, and I ran ya water and we went to sleep."

"We didn't.....have sex did we?"

"Nah..I wanted give you head though.. you kept tempting me telling me to undress you and shit but I got too much respect for you..And if I wanna do anything with you I would want you to be sober."

"Well thanks. It means a lot to me you didn't have sex with me, and made sure I was okay." I said feeling a little bit better besides my headache.

"Don't thank me, it was nothing.. But a nigga had to beat his meat this morning when ya ass was all in my face."

"I'm sorry...you want a kiss?" I asked being sarcastic.

"Yeah. You hurt his feelings." He said as he bit his lip, and winked at me.

"Shut up. Nasty ass." I said hitting him with the pillow laughing.

"Ah." He grabbed his chest, and acted like he was in pain as he sat up.

"Stop, baby."

He pulled his shirt up, and showed me where he got shot. White puss was coming out of the bandages, and you could see his flesh through it.