This Is Not Good...

Yn pov
After a while we all stopped playing truth or dare. It was pretty late so we all were to have a sleepover type thing. I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I got a cup and turned the faucet on. I was very careful of not hitting myself in the process. I was successful. I went to get a straw to find that there were none. I walked very carefully back to the living room to find the only spot left was next to Max. I felt a slight heat across my face, but it quickly dialed down to nothing. I put my glass on the table and asked Adam where the straws were. "There are no straws. Sorry." He said. I cursed under my breath. Then thought, why don't they have any straws!? Oh wait... I pulled a straw out of my pocket. Never leave home without one. I thought. I put it in the cup and took a sip. "Hey, Uhh... yn? Can I have a word with you?" Red asked. I shook my head worried as to what he wanted to talk about. He pulled me I to the bathroom then locked the door. I still had my water. "Why didn't you tell me you were a mermaid!?" He whisper yelled. "I just didn't okay." "Were you born this way or cursed?" "Cursed." "How old where you when it happened?" "16, 8 days after my birthday." "How were you able to keep it for 5 years and do mom and dad know?" "Being careful and no. You were the first one to know." "What would you do if I told everyone out in the living room about you?" "You better not!" I full on yelled in his face. "But what would you do?" He asked again. I gave him the silent treatment. He got a little mad. He took my glass. "Please answer me, or I'll do it." "Do what?" I asked. "This." He said as he poured the water on my head. I now had my tail. He took the ring that holds my powers so I couldn't get dry. And since I was on the ground I couldn't reach any towels. "Now will you answer?" He said, knelt down beside me. "No." I said shaking my head. "Okay." He said and unlocked the door. He opened it and left. The door wide open. "Red!" I yelled. He ignored me.

Max's pov
I heard yn calling out to Red, while he ignored her. I got up to see what she wanted when Red stopped me. "You don't want to do that." He said. "And why is that?" I asked, eyebrow raised. "Because." Said as I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom. Red not to far behind. Why doesn't he want me to help her? I thought as I ran, more like raced Red to the bathroom so he wouldn't stop me again. I beat him. I looked inside and what I saw was weird. "What happened in here?" I asked looking down at yn.