chapter 4

This chapter is not edited
--------------
Jake's pov

"Your gonna be my assistant," I say with a big smile
"No I can't you've done to much for me already," she said so innocently
"Rose it's already done your my assistant Your gonna start working for me on Monday and your gonna live with me too," I said with a sturdy voice

There is no way she is gonna go back too were ever she came from the gang saw her with me that means she's in great danger and I'm gonna keep her safe no matter what!
"I can't live with you if Your gonna be my boss," I shook my head "yes you can it won't be weird it would be easier so then we can go to work together," she looks like she's slowly liking the idea "ok fine but we're only gonna be house mates and your only gonna be my boss and I'm only gonna be your Employee," she said it camly and "ok but you probably won't be able to resist me," I said cockily she  bit her lip and I've never been more turned on.

When I saw rose by herself in the alley way I was drawn to her for some reason she was so adorable and innocent but when she got in my car and I saw her face all I could think was fuck she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and that's the first time I've ever thought of a girl as beautiful  girls too me have always been either sexy or kinky or sometimes both.

Rose is special though so I'm gonna try to hold back my pickup lines and compliments and just be her housemate and her boss.

How hard could that be?
"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked I was getting really bored and I hated staying in the house
"Yeh I guess let me go get ready first," she started to walk upstairs when I stopped her "rose go Into your walking in cupboard I got my sister clothes in there still I don't think she will mind if you borrow it and then later we can go shopping and you can get more clothes," she looked completely grateful

"thank you Jake," I never knew that those 3 words could sound so good its not one of those thanks when someone opens a door for you or when someone drops something and you pick it up its a legit sincere thank you.

I think it will be harder to stay away from rose now she's just so.. perfect ? Innocent? Beautiful? Adorable ?
I don't know what the word is but I feel like rose and I are gonna get closer I need to stop falling for her.

Rose's pov

As I walk into my cupboard there is soooo much clothes I'm not even exaggerating it there's all Victoria secret bras and undies there's bikinis half tops, stussy clothes Nike sports clothes and don't even get me started on the shoes I've never been too heaven before but I'm pretty sure heaven would look like this and Jake still wants to go shopping again

Im so grateful to Jake his done so much shit for me his got me a job his got me a place to live and I think I would classify him as maybe a friend or... I don't know but we can only be house mates and he can only be my boss that's it i admit it's gonna be pretty hard to not fall for him but if that's what I have to do that's what I have to do.

I quickly get changed into stussy leggings and a stussy jumper since its really cold and I put on some Nikes
And run down stairs and see Jake looking really hot his wearing skinny black jeans and a plain white t-shirt and you can see all of his abs how much does he work out ??  "Ok I'm just gonna  you looking at me like a slice of pizza," I look at him and laugh nervously "if you don't want me looking wear  something that doesn't show off your abs," and with that I walk out of the door and I can feel him following him but I dont say shit.

"You know rose you are looking gorgeous," I know what that little prick is doing his tryna make me blush and get embarrassed well that's not gonna work ....
"Bitch I know," I flick my hair and  start walk faster while I hear him chuckling I turn around and put the finger at him while smirking "wow you have a finger good for you," he said with a smirk matching mine

I roll my eyes and run up to him and scream "your it," yes I know I'm very  mature I start running all the way too the park next door while his running after me he catche up too me and immediately tackels me too the ground but it didn't really hurt he goes right up to my ear and whispers "your it now," he says challenging me and obviously I was gonna take that challenge.

For a few more hours we were walking around talking,laughing and just playing it and I've honestly have never had that much fun before.

------------------
Hope you like this chapter please vote and maybe give me a follow 😚😚❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤