Love of my life behind the mask

Evans point of view:
I feel the knife against my neck and I gulp with fear. "Bye bye Evan bear" Jon says as he gets ready to slice my throught. " oh look is that teddy I see" i say. Delirious turns around and I push him to the ground. Im without hesitation I start to sprint away as far as I could,but I he was right behind me. "Evan there is no uses in running" he says as he gets closer. I run and run until I am corned by the tall rocks. I start to panic as I see Jon getting closer. I looks at me with a psyco face. " you have always been my favorite Evan, too bad I have to kill you." He jumps on me and holds me down. I couldn't move. He does a psychotic laugh. "Umm o-oh look it's t-teddy" I say scared for my life. "I'm not gonna fall for that again" he holds the knife closer and closer to my throat. The pitch black in his eyes and crazy smile he had. Tyler was right he isn't the same Jon, but no matter what I will still always love him even if it means takeing my life away. I feel the knife stab me in the arm and in the leg. It didn't kill me but it causes so much pain for me to suffer. He laughs everytime he stabbed me. He holds the knife back at my throat and was about to end my life. " any last words before I slice you to your painful death?" I look into his eyes and say " I LOVE YOU JON" I then use all the strength I could to lean up and kiss him. Jons grip let's go and he backs up.
Jon: stop I can't do this
Delirious: but you must kill all, you don't love him
Jon: yes I do I love him with all my heart
Delirious: fine if you can't do it I will.
Jon: STOP!
Delirious: I can't do anything, why can't I control you
Jon: I'm not scared of you no more, so u can't control me.
Delirious: you can't get rid of all of me
Jon: but i can at least be only part you
Jon falls to the ground "AHHH" Jon screams. A black shadow comes out of his body and leaves. And Jon lays weak on the floor. I slowly drag myself to him and see his eyes change. The are now skyblue and black mix. He wasn't moveing. I lay my head on his chest. I hear no heart beat. Tears begin to go down my face. "He's gone" I say to myself. I continue to lay my head on his chest.
1 hour later:
After laying on Jon for over a hour Tyler and the gang finally come. Without any questions they take us home and lay is in the bed. "He's gone" I tell the gang. I lay on the same bed with Jon and they leave the room to let my say my peace. I wisper "I love you" in his ear and lay close to him. Suddenly I feel and weak hand slowly move and grab mine. He has a heart beat but is in a deep sleep. I hold him close and fall asleep. He is my love of my life in the masked blue hoodie.❤️