Lost love.

JONATHANS point of view:

We parked outside the front of the bank. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:38pm.

"Alright we got 2 minuets boys. Everyone know what to do?" Evan says as he walks out to the trunk.

He opens the trunk and passes out all the armor and guns. We are fully prepared for this.

Evan was the leader of the whole operation, David is In charge of the hostages while lui was in charge of cracking the safe codes. Wild cat had a machine gun and would watch for the cops.

Luke was already on the roof with a sniper in his hand ready to go. When the clock struck 2:30 we all hurried inside.

"Get in the ground!" I yell as everyone panics.

I see the banker reach for the alarm button, I take out my gun and headshot him.

"Ok lui go open the safe" Evan yells as lui hurries to the computers.

I walked around and saw the hostages, I took out my knife and stab 3 of them in the head.

"What was that for?" David says seeing the blood. I do a psychotic laugh. "It was just for fun"

After we grab all the money we quickly evacuate back to the car and drive away shooting at the cops trying to lose them. After finally loseing the cops, We return to Lester and retrieve out money.

After the heist I thought it would be a good idea to just relax. So I decided to go home. I was sitting on the couch at my house with luke. He said he wanted to come over and play some games and just chill. We played video games for hours and It was all fine until Suddenly I feel Luke grab me and hold me close. I look at him with a very confused face. "Luke W-what are y.." I was cut off when I felt his lips on mine. "Jon, i can't wait anymore, you are mine" he says. In panic I try to push him off but he holds me tighter. I am so confused in what's going on assi try to get up but He pushes me down and gets on top of me. Luke started to get ruff and kisses me more intensely kissing my body as he tries to unzip my pants.

" Luke stop this shit!" I yell. He continued to kiss me down my neck and I try to push him off. But it was no use, Luke was on top of me and I was pinned down. I couldn't move. The more I tried to get away the more intense he would make it.

Luke thrusted his body against mine and found my sweet spot on my neck. I couldn't help but moan when Luke did that but I hated it. I hated the fact that Luke was doing this, "Luke please stop I don't love you I love ev..."

Before I could finish Luke goes inside me and pushes in harder and harder. I feel him release inside me and I was trying to yell out but he would cover my mouth everytime I tried to call for help. While I struggled to break free I hear a knock on the door and see Evan walk in. "Hey Jon I got you a....." He immediately stopped When he saw Luke on top of me. He drops what he had in his hand and looks with a blank face.

Suddenly I see tears go down his cheek. "Jon?" He says while wiping away the tear.. "I-I" before I could finish Evan runs out of the house.

That's it Luke. I use all my strength and push Luke off. He tries to grab me agin but I punch him in the side of his head hard enough for him to knock out.

"Evan!" I yell hopeing he would hear me but it was too late, he was gone.

I fall on my knees and cover my face with tears. I look over and see what he dropped.

I slowly go over to it and pick it up.It was a teddy bear with a blue bow and a little Jason mask on. It was also holding a note.

I reach over and grab the bear and the note. I sadly open the note and read.

To: Jon the one and only for me. No matter what I will be there for you, through think and thin I will always love you. My lover in the masked hoodie.
Love,
Evan. Or also known as your Evan bear

I see tears drop on the note as I hold it in my hands.

I crawl to the corner and sit with my head in my knees holding the teddy bear close to my heart.

After a while I Remeber luke was still knocked out on the floor. I walk over to his body. I feel tears fall again as I remeber what he did. I grab my knife and stab him multiple times.
"This one Is for kissing me, this one was for Evan, and this one is just because I feel like it!" I yell as I stabbed him. I kept stabbing him over and over until there was blood everywhere.

I slowly walk Too my room and into my bed and lay down crying. Covered in lukes blood, and holding the teddy bear close to me.