Chapter Two: Already Autumn

So the next morning I went to bench where I always stay holding a box with all the memories from Marzia.

At about 9 in the morning I was there sitting again, Alone.

I wanted to look at our pictures for the last time before throwing them.

So I opened the box slowly, trying to rewind our happy memories together before the day that I found out that she tricked me.

After a while I took one last glance at the box and closed it.

Then I stood up and scattered the contents of the box in the bin. Then I light up my lighter before I threw it in there too.

Tears fell down my face while watching it burn slowly turning into ash.

I closed the bin with its cover. Then I sat down again in my usual place in the bench.

It felt like I was paralyzed because I cant get my body to move.

I was like a Statue there sitting doing nothing.

Because the Pain I was constantly avoiding kept coming back to me.

I was staring into space lost in my own thouhts, again.

Suddenly a soft melodic voice awaken me.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

~Then everything else move in slow motion~

I cant believe this is happening to me, I was having love in first sight .

I can see nothing else but her beautiful face standing right before me

What I'm feeling right now is amazing, like Ive never felt like this before

It suddenly felt that my broken heart is slowly coming back to Life.

Like my heart only beats for love.

I shook my head and smiled.

She sat down beside me gracefully.

I took a deep breath and took the courage to talk to her.