Cant Help Myself

Kelsie's pov  age 17

Me and Lauren are talking and laughing when we see our best friend walk over to the boy's on the other side of the bleachers. 

"Wait what is doing yelling at your brother" Lauren points.I look at them now arguing,sighing i stand and we walk over to the scene that's causing all the guys to look at my brother. 

"Whatsup i ask as all the boy's on the basketball team look at us. 

"Your gonna be a auntie that's all you should know"letoya yells.I look at Kevin and mush him in the back of the head. 

"No he's my man back off" Lauren yells.I put my hands over my eyes,i cant believe him.He slept with both of my friends. 

"Serious.I thought we made a deal,you don't mess with my friends and i don't mess with yours." I slap him this time.He shrugs.

Joshua's pov 

we laugh at the seen that's going on with our friend.My main focus is his sister Kelsie she's fine.Not thick and a head full a weave like the girls i usually date.Her hair is real,long,black.And dresses respectfully.

"You aint gon do nothing" kevin smirks. 

"You don't want to test her"Letoya whispers. 

"Who's party is tonight?"she ask smirking.Chris raises his hand,licking his lips at her.It kinda pisses me off he looking at her that way.She smile's when the lead cheerleader Angelica  my ex girlfriend call's them over. 

We have twenty minutes before we have another game.We have had four games and ain't lost one yet. 

We go down stares and coach explains the rules as if we don't know how to play ball.After listening to his bullshit,we go up stares and it seems as if were all checking for Kelsie. 

"Ay yo,look at your sister"Troy points to Kelsie,she looks great in her cheer leading uniform.She has the perfect body,i look at my team and there basically slobbering over her.I go sit down at the bleacher.Soon people start to fill the gym,Angelica and the rest of the cheerleaders come stand next to us.Kelsie and Lauren are talking when Stanley raps his around her waist.She looks at him crazy,trying to push him off her. 

"Get of me" she says as he trys to kiss her on the neck. 

"I ain't gotta do nothing you say.why don't you come to my car after the game" he says about to kiss her on the lips.While she struggles to get his hands off her,i stand up and walk over to them. 

"Yo leave her alone" i say crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Or what"he says.I stand there and stare this nigga down.He then lets go off her.Walking off,i turn to see her reaction. 

"Uh thanks,i guess." Kelsie rolls her eyes.I'm assuming she still hates me,we live right next to each other.Never dated,but we where once best friends.I made a big mistake,i chose popularity  over her.If i could go back in change it i would.

''Come on,you ain't ever gon forgive me'' i pout.I love Kelsie,she been my bestfriend since middle school but just from one mistake she hates me.

Without saying anything to me,she walks off.I'll get my friend back somehow.

***<3 

We go down stares and into the locker room,we won another game.Which isn't surprising. Through out the game,i kept glancing at Kelsie.A  few times she smiled at me.but others she'd just turn and look in a different direction.

After grabbing my bag out the locker,i walk up stares and see her leaning up against the wall.She's the only one in the gym,everyone else is gone.I stop and look at her.I cant believe all day ive been looking at her as more than just my friend.

She licks her lips,looking at the floor.Man,i made a stupid mistake by letting her go.

I lean on the wall,next to her my eyes travel her body.I look at her  face.And finally our eyes meet.The sparkle in her eyes made me wonder what was going on in her mind.

''I guess i can give you a second chance,but if you screw it up.Don't talk to me.'' she says her eyes watering.I feel bad for up in leaving her.I know that's something an ass does.In its been a whole to two years since we've talked.I got allot of catching up to do.

''Im sorry,i promise it wont happen again'' i smile raping my arms around her neck and pulling in for a hug.

''Aye what sup'' Troy says,as kelsie pulls out of the hug.Why i have no clue.My eyes are playing tricks on me today.He hugged her,kissed her,then handed her his bag.Which she then looked at him crazy,as he said he'd be back.In went to talk to our friends Chris,Rodger,and Richard.Im still shocked.

''So you two together'' i ask mad.She just nod's her head yes,no smile or anything.I deserve an explanation.

Kelsie's pov

Lauren begged me to give Joshua a second chance.So i am,and in the middle of hugging Joshua.Which I'm not going to tell it felt good and how  much  i miss him.I miss playing in his hair, and how much  i miss seeing his smile.I think about him everyday even after taking his girlfriends side when i was telling the truth.Then he found out she lied,and wanted to run back to me.

Troy talks with his friends.He know's about my past with Joshua,I can tell Joshua is jealous,probably because know someone besides him is paying me any attention.Gets to him. It shouldn't  though,.The only thing that pissed me off,is Troy throwing his bag in my hands like seriously.I don't deserve to carry his shit.

''Where you going to tell me you two where dating'' Joshua  ask as Troy walks over.He takes his bag out of my hands.

''I ain't know it mattered to you so much'' Troy answers smiling.There friends,i hope nothing changes.I sigh as finally they both let go of this crazy topic.I push my hair up in a ponytail.With both of them stareing in to the air.I look at joshua.In its written all over his  face.He's wondering if me and Troy have had sex yet.Which we haven't.In i dont plain to.

''can we all go to the party now,instead of fight'' i ask.

''We ain't fighting im cool wit him'' Troy smiles.Joshua puts  on a fake smile and nod's.Oh how i hope nothing jumps off at this party

***<3

We get out of Troys car,he went home showered,and changed.I did the same and then he came to pick me up.I look around as we walk up the stares.No sign of Joshua.We walk inside and i see Joshua leaning against the wall.With Chris and Richard.He has a red foam cup in his hand

''I be back'' Troy says kissing me hard.Before walking off.I look for Lauren and right when i see her.Someone grabs my arm.I turn around in it's Joshua.

''Hey'' i say nonchalant

''Whatsup with that skirt,Why so short'' he ask mad.As i feel alot of guys eyes on me.It's not even as short,as what some of the girls here are wearing.

''It's not that short'' i say looking down at my skirt.

''yeah it is'' he say's raping his black hoodie jacket around my waist.His arms are strong and big.I cant believe im looking at him that way.The lights dem,and The way you move,by neyo come's on.I look up at Joshua who takes a sip out his cup.He puts the cup i some girls hand.She automatically drinks the rest before throwing the cup.Wow that was crazy and nasty.He grabs my hand,leading me were everyone is dancing.

_________________________

My first story please comment & vote and i kno theres spelling mistakes i dont need to kno that lol  :) #teamJoshua or #teamTroy