Cant Help but wait

Joshua's pov

I know Troy's dumb ass is cheating on her.She don't deserve that shit,and i'll tell her later.Just want to dance with my best friend.Might i add fine ass best friend,i grab her by her arm,and lead her where everybody dancing.And turn her back to my chest,i rap my arms around her waist and hold her tight to my chest.I rest my chin on her neck,and look at her As we say back in forth,most people are bumping and grinding.If she was single i would do that,but i got to much respect for her.

''Beside's you getting a boyfriend,what i mess?'' i whisper.She shakes her head,starring at the ground.

''Nothing much,i might end up leaving Swag High and going to an all girls school.If i get into any more trouble.''

''Then stop''

''maybe i will,maybe i wont,and mom thinks i should meet my step sisters for the summer and spend bonding time with them.I hope that never happens.''

''Why not,i mean yeah,the whole summer that ain't cool,but a few days wouldn't be to bad would it?''

''uh yeah,Kevin already meet them.Irritating bitches,well at least that's what he says.''

''If Mrs.Brown sends you away,don't worry i'll be right behind you.''i smirk peeking her on the cheek,before raping my arms around her neck.I look up and Chris and Richard are giving me the,''yaw gon get together'' look.I shake my head not knowing how to reply.

We in the middle of,hanging out,talking,laughing,and joking round when Troy's dumb ass walks up.Sitting down on the couch,when Troy walks over.Kissing her on the neck drunk,she had an uncomfortable look on her face.She whispered something to him.That pissed him off,so he walked away.I try not to laugh.And Kelsie roll's her eyes mad,she just left like that.

I watch as he and some girl hug walking into the kitchen.I get up and go outside.yeah im drunk but i ain't to bad.

''Hold up'' i say grabbing Kelsie.I pull her to my car.

''uh hold on,give me your keys im driving'' she holds out her hand.I sigh reaching in my pocket.I pull out my keys and hand them to her and we get in.I close my eyes as she drives down the street.

Ten minutes later,we pull in my driveway.Im alittle sober.

''So see ya later'' she smiles getting out the car.I hurry and get out the car,i look at my house and my parents cars are gone.Home alone,the third night in the roll.Got one more day to go there both on trips.

"Naw,stay with me.I don't want to be home alone again."i slur raping my arm around her neck.I give her the puppy dog eyes she always fell for.

"Fine,after you fall asleep,im leaving."she smiles

I smirk as we walk down the driveway to my house.

"Come on,we gotta have a deep convo now" i Pat the couch.Talking more in a slur.

she shuts the door,locks it,and walks over to me.Sitting down next to me.I get up and walk over to the stereo.I turn on the radio,And right now it's Kelly's Rowland motivation.I dem the lights and look at her as she sits on the couch.I lay my head in her lap and stare into her eyes.

"Let's play a game,since im drunk in probably won't remember anything tomorrow.I'm gon ask you some questions and you have to answer everyone of them truthfully.You can ask me anything when i get done." I smile trying not to stare at her legs but that's hard.So many damn thoughts going through my head.All of em nasty too.Her laying on her back,putting her head on my pillow.Me climbing n top of her,spreading her legs.And griping her waist on my man hood.And her screaming my name in pleasure.With me wanting her to have my baby.

I sit up and try to shake the thoughts out my head.She smiles at me.After sitting up for a minute i lay my head back down on her legs.But this time rubbing my hands on her legs. 

"Ight so.Have you slept with Troy or anybody?" I ask sighing. 

"No,..Just because we stopped talking doesn't mean i became a slut."she says defensive,doing something on her cell phone. 

"Good,and i never said you was" i smirk shaking my head.Im glad she's still a virgin. I go back rubbing her legs,i feel like fucking so bad. 

"So if i was to ask to be your first what would you say" i smirk this time yawning.As i start to rub on her thighs this time.She gulps before stopping my hands. 

"I don't know"she shrugs.messing with my braids.I stand up and lay her down on her back.she looks at me crazy.I lay in between her legs. My head laying on her chest.i grab the remote and turn on her favorite tv show.Sister Sister.Soon we both fell asleep.I kept my hands on her legs.

***The middle of the night 

I open my eyes as her hands rap around my waist.Damn she gotta nigga hard already. I unwrap her hands and stand up,i stretch.I pick her up.Damn she doesn't way nothing.I take her to my room and lay her down on my bed,instantly she takes off her shirt and skirt.Damnnnn.Does she know she did that in her sleep? I take off my pants and shirt.Keeping on my boxers and white tee.Dang i missed out.What is the tattoo up under her bra? I lay down and close my eyes.That's when kelsie raps her arms around my waist making the space between us gone.Oh god please help me! 

-------------------------------------

Sorry about the mistakes please vote and comment.