Chapter 2

Keaton's P.O.V.

(Same day, 2 hours later)

I groan and throw a pillow at Carlie. Wesley and Drew went skating and left Carlie and I behind.

She huffs and turns towards me,"Yes, Keats?"

She smirks and throws the pillow back at me. "Gah." I yell as I fall off the back of the couch.

She laughs and I crawl towards her. I roll my eyes and say,"I have an idea, pull out your phone or use mine and call for pizza. Like 23 of them and I'll go get scrabble. Kay? Kay."

I rush off, leaving her my phone before she could respond. I go to Drew's room and look in his closet. He's a secret scrabble player.

I finally find the game and bring four blankets downstairs. "Pizza's on it's way." Carlie says and hands me my phone, holding her own.

"OH MAH GAWSH! IT'S A KITTEH!!!" I scream and she giggles. "Yes, baby Keats, it's a kitty." She takes scrabble from me and sets it down.

"So what're we doing?" She asks and looks at me. "We're gonna spell anything that comes to mind, eat pizza, and build a fort." I smile and she laughs.

"Oh my god! Marry me?" She jokes and I laugh, blushing. She giggles and gets a couple chairs so we can build the fort.

I get busy building the fort when I feel something wet and cold down my back. I scream high pitched and dance around.

I hear heavy laughing and I turn around with wide eyes. "Ehhhhh."

I get the ice out and Carlie guffaws, holding her stomach. I roll my eyes and take off my shirt, going back to the fort.

"Not nice." I say as the doorbell rings. "PIZZZZAAAAA!!!!!!" We both yell and race to the door. I pay for it and we go eat the pizzas.

Carlie's P.O.V.

(1 hour later)

We ate all 23 pizzas. All of them.

We now are sitting in the fort, spelling things that pop into our minds. My favorite book quote pops into my head and I quickly spell it out.

Keaton reads out," We accept the love we think we deserve.. Nice, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower." He smiles and I nod.

"Oh, so I'm gonna get you back for that ice innuendo.." He smirks and I laugh,"Oh, really? Bring it on, Stromberg."

"I will." He tackles me and I squeal. We roll around on the floor and I end up straddling Keaton.

My hair came out of its ponytail and his beanie is making its way to falling off. I laugh and he puts his hands on my waist, putting his forehead to mine.

"Guess I didn't getcha back, Chadwick." He whispers. I giggle and nod,putting my hands by his sides.

I hear a door slam and I put my hands on Keaton's chest, slightly sitting up. "Drew.." We both whisper. "WHAT IS THIS?!?!" Drew yells.

Wow.. Wrestling really does make awkward positions..