Chapter 1

"Anastasia, do you want me to kick your ass or do you want me to kick you ass" Jayden yelled. Jayden was three years elder than me. A very, very overprotective brother.  Jayden never showed me that he loved me but always helped me get out of problems.

"Ahh, 5 more minutes" I whined. First, I was definitely not a morning person. Second, I knew Jayden wouldn't kick my ass cause he loved me. I was the naughtiest in the family.

"Ugh, wake up now" Jayden came running to my room and pulled my blanket. I woke up, he gave me a hug and told me had made me breakfast and handed me the coffee mug. I kissed him on the cheek, said thanks and went to brush my teeth. This was my everyday routin. Wake up. School. Home. Sleep. Wake up.

Jayden drove me to school. School was always boring, but since I was a very sincere student, the teachers loved me. I was a very well known popular student with the best grades.

It went like the rest of the days. Homework. Friends. Praising. Bunking. Etc etc. Jayden came to pick me up. And started chanting how his day went. Jayden did part time jobs almost everywhere and hence everyone knew him and this everyone kept their eye on me which was at times annoying and frustrating.

As Jayden was driving. He phone started vibrating. As he was struggling to remove his phone from his pocket, he lost control and almost hit over this guy. The same guy, the same dude, who everyone is in love with.