To My Downfall

Kyler,
I was obsessed with you ever since I met you. You were always so funny and nonchalant, and hardly anything ever phased you, but when it did, you would just let it all out and continue like nothing ever happened. (Plus, you didn't look that bad either.)So, we became friends, and we got closer. Everyone on the bus thought we were dating, and everyone talked about how cute it was when I would get tired and you were my pillow. We were well..... adorable, and it hurt when you found someone. But then, she was gone, and we were back, full force. I thought that you would finally notice my feelings, maybe even return them, but school ended and it never happened. Then, this summer, you decided to talk to me, and it made me so freaking happy. But that happiness was short lived. I thought you were different than the other boys. I thought that you would never treat a girl like that. I don't know why I trusted you enough to do that, but I did. And now, we don't even talk anymore. Now, when I think of you, I get so mad at YOU, at MYSELF. Just know this, you were special to me, and now, everything we had..... It's gone. So goodbye, Kyler, thanks for screwing around with my feelings.

Angel.