Chapter 2

Hi guys hope u like me fanfiction it gets better I promise. please vote comment and all that and please follow me this is my first so hope you like it and sorry for the mistakes bye xxx

----------------------

Kaitlyn's POV

I knew it the way Rhona looked at Michael was a heart stopper I thought they were going to kiss and I also can't believe she fell haha.

"Rhona haha are you ok haha" I couldn't stop laughing and I was the only one now so I tried to stop

"Right here you are boys your timetable might be a little bit confusing at first but you'll get used to them, oh and you'll be in 11J.A your form class" Mrs Heron said to the boys and then realised that me and Rhona were in the room "girls you can show the boys to their class I think your in the same form" Michael's eyes light up.

Rhona and Michael walked over the rest of the boys stood up. wow they are freakin tall the tallest one smiled and said " I'm Luke this is Calum and Ashton " the two others waved and smiled. I couldn't stop staring at him he was so cute his hair was flicked to the left and e looked so hot in his school blazer. he turned round and my face went bright red I quickly looked away. Rhona and Michael were still talking away I knew something was going. To happen between them I had this feeling.

Rhona's POV

Michael told me so much He is in a band with the other boys Ashton Calum and Luke he's also Australian but I knew that from his accent, it's so amazing I could listen to him for ages but probably end up just staring into his eyes the whole time. he is so sweet but I don't think anything will happen between us I think we will just end up being friends.