Chapter 5

Michaels POV

--------------------

It's finally last class and I'm waiting for Rhona and kaitlyn. I want to ask Rhona out so badly she makes me feel so happy when I'm with her I know I only met her this morning but it feels like I've known her all my life "hey Mikey" Rhona shouted from the door at the end of the corridor. I blushed at my new nickname.... Mikey I like it lol. she walked over and gave me a huge hug it felt amazing. she let go and I thought the world exploded but I knew it had to end and it was just a hug Michael pull yourself together I noticed that Luke and kaitlyn had a longer hug than usual I glared at him and he rolled his eyes at me I knew something was going to happen there. after the hugging Session ended we went into class and sat down in the chairs that had been arranged in a circle. Rhona obviously sat next to Kaitlyn and Luke sat next to her I sat next to Rhona. come on I couldn't resist there's an empty chair im going to take it. "Write class we are going to be starting our exam preparations" I look at Rhona and whisper "exams WHAT!" she laughs and tapss me on the shoulder I blushed and went back to listening to the teacher "get into pairs of about 3 or 4" I grabbed Rhonas hand and she smiled at me she actually smile at me holy crap why did I grab her hand its just her hand its not like you grabbed her boob came down Michael before you start taking a panic attack or die or something from a heart attack. when I'm with Rhona my heart does take an attack I think I love her.

Rhona's POV

------------------

I looked down at my hand and stated at it he is holding my hand omg "ugh" don't say that that isn't even a word omg "Oh sorry I got a little exited sorry" he quickly took his hand back and looked down at the ground like he was ashamed. I laughed a little bit and looked into his eyes "it's ok" I held his hand and he looked at me with such a cute smile we both started blushing and I looked down at our hands. Michael moved closer to me and took my other hand " Rhona I umm, I think I" he started stuttering it was quite funny but it was so cute "what I'm trying to say is I"

-----------------------------------------------

Hello :D

Ooohhh what's going to happen will michael confess who knows lol

I know I don't have many reads but I really want people to vote and comment and share it would mean the world to me and I hope ur enjoying my story

Bye xox