~~Chapter One~~

~Text Key~

* = Ash

"= Kai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash awoke after sleeping for half the day, it was the most amount of sleep she had endured for at least a week. The voices which corrupted her mind continued with their many pains to help corrode her personality. No one knew of these beings that held her captive, her parents believed she was just crazy, they sent her to hundreds of doctors, non of which could save her from the cold hearted demons.

She herself was a demon, her parents also, all of their family had the power of hell, though they looked like humans they where far from it. Ash's main power was fire, one she had been passed down from her mothers jeans. Her father was the son of death himself meaning her father was the heir to the throne of the underworld. Ash was the youngest in her family and always left in the shadows, this helped the voices take control of her. The voices also had a large effect on her pain, it never mattered how long they spoke, how much they devoured her sanity, their would always be a sharp head ache that lasted the rest of the day.

Ash started having a conversation with herself, really she was talking to the sounds in her mind but still she continued as she walked to the kitchen. In the kitchen their where the normal foods but also knives, she took a knife out of its holder and carried upstairs. stupidly ash did not hide the knife and so her sister -Kai- Saw the knife and stopped her "ASH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" *IM HELPING MYSELF! IS THAT OKAY?!* "ASH STOP! GIVE ME THE DAMN KNIFE!" *HELL NO IM NOT LETTING YOU TAKE AWAY MY ONLY HAPPINESS* Ash ran to her room and locked the door, in her room she stabbed the wall over....and over....and over......