Chapter 1

Oh shit i can't find the narrator manuscript give me a moment

[a half hour of infernal noise and sounds of destruction later]
GOT IT
now let me seeeee...

OKAY
so Willam, Thomas and Weenie (yes i made a character named that deal with it) was talking about the lameness of catepillars with huge bums while walking to school when they bumped into a rad Wizard with lots of hiphoppy shit all over. "YO YO YO CHILL BRAH WHATCHA DOOIIN'" the Rad Wizard who turned out to be Weenie's uncle, Satan Jr. yelled at them making their Ears bleed from affactionate wording.
"Eyyy... Just avoiding responsebility as always." All three answered in creepy unison. "Oh okay... I found this army of baby llamas in radioactive waste... Here- take them!" Satan Jr. Then handed Weenie a tiny-ass backpack. But Satan Jr. Was a wizard afterall so Weenie didn't doubt the Size.
Then they realized Satan Jr. Had teleported them to the school... They knew because William's hair always bursts into flames when Satan Jr. Does that. "Aww crap not again..." He then blew a wistle that summoned his army of attack-pigions and made them shit is hair untill it stopped burning... Now William may have somehow managed to tame and train an army of attack pigions but he's not exactly clever... Thomas and Weenie also kind of wanted him to die but that's a minor detail...

WELL
they went into the school and sat down in the class to agressively summon satan with their crazed history teacher when they found out he had died yesterday... "Aww no demon stuff this time"
Then an abnormally normal sceince teacher apeared and instructed the class that they were gonna have a sceince project..

Oh no...

TO BE CONTINUED
MWAHAHAHA