The Beginning: Page 2

One night, something happened. I was sitting there, in the living room all alone, with the beeper on my left foot. The power blew, and I was left with no light, whatsoever. All I could ever think of was "THOSE GANGRANGERS". I couldnt help but get revenge. Why would I want revenge? Why would I even bother with these guys?...................................................

...............................I was a GANGRANGER...............................................

I was basically the leader of the whole group. But, they got rid of me because I was getting a little too popular, and I was one of the best criminals ever to be wanted. It was out of jealousy, as I felt it was. I remember the events that took place that day. They tied me down, duct taped my mouth shut, spat on me, and threatened me with former gang words that "I" came up with, using them against me. Ever since they got rid of me, they have been terrorizing my whole city. Word on the street is that they have been looking for me, but little do they know, I moved to an undercover area.

As I sat there, I reminisced on the time when they completed these tasks, just to kick me out. Turns out, they have been planning it since day 1. I knew that I couldnt trust anyone, not even former fellow gang mates. What was I thinking???