The Beginning: Page 6

I looked back to see if the police were right behind us, and they were on our tail. They pulled out their shot guns and started triggering at me and my future wife (My Parole Officer), trying to kiil us.

She looked down at her gas tank, and she realized that she was running low on gas all of a sudden. -_-

"Ummmm,.....I think we have a problem." , she said. "I think we are running out of gas, sadly."

*(I WANTED TO.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DONT KNOW!)*

I was feeling kinda upset, but I knew I didnt care, as long as she was still looking pretty.

We started slowing down, but she tried slamming her foot down on the gas pedal, thinking that it might would work. (*♫gas pedal, g-gas peda♫l...lemme stop)*.

The car frantically stopped, and we were stuck in the middle of the road. All we heard were sirens behind us from the police chase. They arrived behind us, got out of the car , and ran towards our vehicle. They came to the side of the passengers seat, where I was sitting. They yanked open the door and dragged me out of the car.

I tried to fight back, but they all were on me like they were about to jump me.

"Wait, wait! Im not the guy!', I screamed. "Its the GANGRANGERS!"

Soon as I said that, I got a swing across my face by one of the officers. I couldnt help but stand my ground, so I stood up and gave him a piece of what I had. By doing that, the deputy called backup. They didnt come in time, anyways.