1941 Mystrade after The London Blitz

The night before May 09 .1941 , it all stopped  Klaus got sick . John said "Peter has he had family history of any medical ?" Peter said "like if his parents died of anything I don't know I met Klaus three years ago ." Peter is kneeling with Klaus's head in his lap and his hand holding Klaus's .  John said "Klaus can you hold on till the morning if you can then we'll rush you to a hospital ." Sherlock said "John are you mad or something we could all die ." John said "it's worth it this kid shouldn't die at eighteen Sherlock ."  Klaus looked up and said "Peter ." Peter is crying and said "We made it this far Klaus through this we made it this far please keep fighting ." Klaus said "I love you Peter Will ." Peter said "Don't say that Klaus ." Klaus is crying and said "what's going to happen to me?" John said "Are you in pain?" Klaus said "A little ." John said "this started two days ago so the pain got less worst so ." Peter said "what does that mean ?" John said "he might die in the morning ." Peter is hugging Klaus and said "Greg ?" Greg said " Peter I'm sorry." John said "grab the blankets for a person dying we can't let them die in cold ." They wrapped all the blankets around Klaus . Later that night Peter is keeping Klaus up by talking . Peter said "don't leave me you understood ,I can not tell your parents that you are dead ." Klaus said "reach in my pocket there is something I want to give you." Peter reached in Klaus's pocket and reached out a carved wooden ring. Peter said "Klaus ?" Klaus is choking up and said "Will - y-you m-arry - me ?" Peter smiled and said "always ." Peter put the ring on and kissed Klaus . Klaus said "lay down next to me so we can both get rest ,I'll see you in the morning ." Peter laid down next to Klaus hugging him till he fell asleep. Klaus said "goodnight my sweet Peter ." Peter kissed Klaus and said "goodnight." The next morning  Peter woke up last . Greg said "Peter ." Peter said "what "and looked beside him and touched to see if he could find a pulse . Peter said "he's gone ." John said "do cpr now ." Peter is doing what John told him to do . Greg got on the floor with Peter . Peter said "it's not working." They rushed Klaus  to the emergency room . The doctor said "ok ." Peter said "please save him." The doctors took him to see if anything . Peter is holding his hands . Greg said "Peter ?" Peter said "he gave it to me last night ."  Greg said "congratulations ." Peter said "thanks Gregory ." The doctor came back out with a sorrow filled face and said "Mister Peter Will I am sorry your friend Klaus Maker was dead on show up we tried to revive him if there was a way we did and he couldn't stay he didn't stay more than a second he was breathing again but stopped we did this for an hour and I am so sorry ." Peter said "it's ok I need to go back to the states with his body his parents ."  Peter said "can I see him please ?" The doctor showed Peter the room . Peter just fell into a face of tears and went to the bedside and said "Klaus you'll never be forgotten I'll call your parents and we'll have the best funeral at home for you in the states we'll go home ."

     Peter is on the phone talking with Klaus's parents . A few days later they're home with the funeral . Mycroft ,Greg ,Sherlock ,Mary, John and Molly and Amy are at the funeral for Klaus .  After going back home Greg is with Mycroft . Mycroft said "So did you just want to move to the states with me ?"