.."Ronnie! Can you come here?" He walked in and looked me up and down "mm never mind I'll just let you swim I look horrible." "No ryker! You are not. You look amazing as always. Now let's go. Now!" I nodded nervously.

We walked out to the pool and Ronnie stuck his role in. "Oh damn its cold. You first." I shook my head and shoved him in buuuttt he grabbed me as he was going down. "You ass". "Awe come-on you know you love me." "Do I know that? Yes, yes I do." He chuckled.

We got out after a while and decided to play truth or dare  "Okay Ry truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to go to my neighbors house and ask for Joseph and when he answers tell him that you think about him when you play with yourself at night and just a bunch of perverted shit." "Challenge excepted. Wait in my bikini?" "Yep. While I video it to." "You fucker"

We went to the front yard and I walked over to his neighbor's house and knocked. Omh I'm so fucking scared. A older woman answered the door and gave me a dirty look. "hi is Joseph here?" I asked in a seductive voice. "Joseph did you hire a stripper again?" "No ma why!?!?" "Well there is a woman at the door asking for you. She looks like a stripper" that bitch. This guy sounds so repulsive. She walked away and a guy that was fat and the bottom of his stomach having out looked at me. I just about vomited in my mouth he stunk so bad. "Hey baby. Every night I think about you while I play with myself. I think about you and your giant dick and just all of your manliness. And ohh i like to think of you inside of me." I said seductively and turned around and grinded on him. Yuck. Www! Ronnie is going to pay. "Did the asshole next door hire you?" "Kinda yea." I said in my regular voice .  He slammed the door. I went to Ronnie. "I used to bully that guy in high school that's why I made you do that." 😂😂😂 He started laughing. "Okay Ronald. Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to run in the middle of the road and with all your might sing I wanna kiss your lips the ones between your hips." "Excepted" "he ran in the the middle of the road faced me and said or should  I say screamed "I WANNA KISS YOUR LIPS TYE ONE BETWEEN YOUR HIPS" While pointing at me and I winked at him. "Whoo girl is that and invitation?" "Maybe it is you will never know." He put his hand on my waist dangerously close to ma butt. I bit my lip. He looked at me and we got really close. He leaned in and so did I. I could smell the amazing scent of mint coming from his mouth and soon enough our lips molded together like perfect puzzle pieces.

I put one hand in his hair and tugged lightly. A little moan escaped his mouth. I can't believe that I kissed Ronnie fucking sexgod Radke. Like oh ma gahd. He is such and amazing kisser like dayum.

He bit my lip and I tensed up cuz lip biting or even biting in general is a turn on for me. He smiled in the kiss.

He slid his hands down to the bottom of my bum and picked me up. My legs were around his waist and we went inside and up the stairs. We entered his room and he set me down on his bed. He pulled away and grabbed my wrist and kissed my scars. He also kissed the ones on my thighs and stomach. He went back up to me and kissed my jawline and back to my mouth and asked for an entrance which I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance but I always win and I flipped us around with me on top and his on bottom. He started laughing.

I got overly eager and undid his swim shorts but he looked at me funny and smiled. He reached for my top and pulled the string to the bottom part. I held it on my chest.

"Aw come on baby.??" "Nah bro." "Fucking tease." Lol. "You know you love me" "yea but I just love to hate you haha" I laughed. 

Did he want to fuck or some shit?

"Hey so in two weeks we are going on tour and I wanted to know if you wanted to be our Merch girl. Since the last one quit?" "Uh sure"

(I know it's so short but it's pretty good ay😉😉😉)