3. saved

Rykers pov
I talked to andy last night and im honestly scared. I dont know what he is capable if. For a small female deer he can be very smart. He is like one of those people who you think are stupid and have no friends then they think of something really smart and you become friends with them only because they are smart so that you can cheat on a test or something. Yea. He is one of those guys.

Craig is making me dinner to apologize. But he always does this. Its stupid. Then ge rapes me afterwards cuz I wont eat it. Fucken-a. Its still raining. God. Do I love the rain. Its so relaxing. For some odd reason it helps me calm down. A lot of people dont like it but I say its great. I love when you go outside and its so humid you can barely breath. Its just so relaxing.

*knock knock*
"Ill get it." *knock knock* o ma gahd. Wait you fuckers. I opened the door and- omgomgomg! Fucking fangirling on the inside. Agh. Its ronnie radke. "Uh hi sorry to bother you but our car broke down and your apartment was kind of the the only people who were home." Uhhhhhhhhh. "Oh um. Yea. Uh. Your um ronnie radke right? And ashley purdy and ryan seaman and jacky vincent?" Oml. "Yea. U a fan?" Oml let me just lick yo fa- aaaaaa get ahold of yourself ryker. Goodness gracious. I just nodded. I was wearing a grey hollister tank top and red and black joggers. No makeup and my hair up in a messy bun. Omg I look horrible and they can see my bruises. "What happend?" Ronnie asked while he lightly brushed his had across my face. Oh dear so damn hooottt. "Oh uh car crash" he looked at me as if he didnt believe me. Well I was lieing. "Ryker who is at the door?" Craig yelled from the kitchen and walked over. "Oh uh hi craig." Ronnie hesitated. Fuck. I forgot they knew eachother. "Their car broke down. Im going to go and see what's wrong with it. And ill see what I can do. Ronnie come help me?" He nodded. Ashley and the rest went inside for coffee. "So andy told me to just get you out of here so lets go." Nah bro. "Ronnie its not that simple." Rah. "Well ryan is going to drug craig and we will get you out" oh deary.  I nodded. Ronnies phone buzzed and looked down. "Okay craig is out. Lets go and get your stuff." We ran in and I geabbed my gun and knife bag and put all of them carefully in the bags. "Damn gurl how much weapons you got" ashley asked in a sassy tone. I just laughed and continued.

I packed all of my clothes and stuff I needed. Shit what am I missing. Oh my motor cylcle. And my money. "Ronnie under the table there is money can you grab it?" He left to im guessing grab the money. I grabbed my key and ronnie handed me the money and I.shoved it in the bag and handed it to him. "Put all of these in your car. I will follow you" "in what?" Ashley asked. I lead them to the garage and they looked up and gasped. "In my baby" they laughed as they brought the stuff to the car. We took off and I was on my motorcycle following my idols. This is the dream.