Chapter 3 - Sleepovers

Charli's PoV
Since we are all snapping together, posting selfies on Instagram with us all in, making new statuses about eachother on Twitter all of our followers collectively must know that we're together having a bit of a party.

We were all having a good time together so we thought, why not have a sleepover!! Quite childish but will be fun! I tweeted out a picture of all of us captioned
🎉🤗sleepover time🤗🎉

Two of my good friends, Katie and Evie, message me both on snapchat asking what's happening.

'Oh no...' I thought to myself' they're both gonna think that I haven't invited them. I know they don't know eachother but they know me and mainly all the lads. Let me ask the lads if they are okay with them coming'

"So boys before you all go to get your stuff, can I ask you something?"
They all moaned and nodded at me,
"Don't you think it's a bit unfair that I'm the only girl? I know Kellys coming soon but shouldn't I invite some others?" I asked with fluttering eyelashes.

They all sarcastically looked at eachother like they had seen a ghost but then they all started to chuckle and agreed to say yes.

"Oh and grab some snacks for us" I said with a wink as they all mumbled yes.

After I laid there for 2 minutes embracing the quiet, I opened snapchat and wrote the message to katie then copied and pasted it  back to Evie saying...
Well the lads came over to film videos and they're all staying over for the night. They said it's okay for some lasses over. Wanna join? I will pick you up since you only live a 10 minute drive away. Another mate of mine is coming too who's a girl so you can make friends with her if your too shy to talk to the lads😂😉 It shouldn't be that busy now on the roads. Xxx

Immediately, Katie messaged back saying
I will drive over Hun since I only live up a street or 2 away. Anything you need?X

I message back saying
Just any snacks, junk food and pop really. Thanks Hun see you in 5 X

Not as quick as Katie, Evie messages saying pick me up please and I do then we drive back to mine whilst blasting out some major tunes.
We speedily get to mine and I show Evie around and let her choose the room she wants. After choosing a room, she joins me in the lounge with a cola.

"Charli. Can I tell you something?" She asks out of the blue.

"Yes sure Hun, go ahead. I won't tell anyone" I said soothingly putting out my pinky finger and we locked as she said,
"I like Caspar. Like really like him."

I could see the passion and love in her eyes for him. She blushed with embarrassment over her 'celebrity' crush. She really likes him.

"Could you maybe...you know...just like...drop in some hints or something? I don't know I just...okay I really like him, I just would appreciate it if he liked me back. You know..."

"Sure eve" I squeamed back whilst giving her a hug.

*knock, knock*

"ARTBBDA? THAT YOU?" I screamed 
"Yassss that's me!" I ran over to the door and let her in taking her bags of food into the kitchen.

Evie got up and said hi to Katie. They seemed like they got along. When I got back they were both snapchatting with filters.

*10 mins later*

The boys let themselves in and Joe stops in his steps and stares at Katie as he said

"Who are you?" Raising his eyebrow.