The meeting

Casper P.O.V

I need a new roommate who will understand me be but who. I remember a person I knew called Joseph Sugg maybe he could do it. I called him asking if he would like to be my roommate and to a surprise, he said yes, "I've been wanting to live in London but no idea if it was possible, I didn't know where I could live or stay." I felt so happy I could make a great friend out of him, plus his sister kinda hot.

The next day, early in the morning, I heard a loud knock at the door which woke me from my sleep . I jumped out of bed with only boxers on, ran to the door to see a small Joe at the door with loads of boxes and a massive smirk on his face. I open the door, he burst out laughing puts on a posh accent and says "A great why to greet guest Caspar" I smile and say well I was hoping you were my lady friend.

Joe looks at me with eyes filled with laughter, "well if I was your lady friend would you leave me outside in the cold", I jump out of the way and help him lift his boxes into the house. I show him to his room where he starts to unpack. The first thing he unpacks is his cameras and tripod, he places them with care at the corner of his room.

Joe says "my bed won't be arriving until tomorrow so will it be okay if I sleep on the couch", I look with concern knowing it would be uncomfortable for him thinking maybe I should let him sleep in my room even tho it's a mess, "yea of course you can Joe". Joe then went back to his room where I guess he still unpacking.

2hrs later.
I was sitting on the sofa when Joe came running up the stairs and with excitement, he joyful said "I can't believe we have the whole summer together, it's going to be great." I look down to my feet I forgot to tell him I'm going on 5 week holiday. I turn to him with a frown on my face " erm I'm kinda going on a 5 week holiday to America next week, sorry". Joe looks at me with such sadness and disappointment in his eyes "oh well, I hope you have fun" he then switches the conversation, "so what you doing tonight", I turn to face him once again "nothing special, I think Oli white might come over", he smirks at me and laughs " well if you want me I'll be down stairs and I'm ordering pizza do you want some". I cough and just stare at him "of course I want pizza"